"And what are you, Mister? Some sorta'v tattoo expert?" I questioned but he didn't respond, he only rolled his eyes.

        "Are you ready?" The man asked Scott as he held up the needle. Scott nodded, sitting up straighter and clearing his throat.

        "You ain't got a problem with needles, do ya?" He asked.

        "Nope." Scott said simply but there was nervousness in his eyes. The man turned on the needle, creating a loud buzzing noise, and started to draw the tattoo on Scott's arm, the ink bleeding into his skin.

        "I tend to get a little squeamish though so,..." Stiles said scratching his chin but once he took a good look at the needle piercing Scott's skin, he was done. He had his arms crossed but his body froze as his eyes went into the back of his head. He fell backwards, unconscious, with a thud.

        "When I'm done with him, do you want one?" The man asked me as Scott's breaths became more heavy.

        I raised my eyebrows, "Me! I don't know.."

        "Come on, Shay. Get one." Scott urged me on. 

        It took me a minute, debating on whether or not to get one. It was perament but, fuck it, let's do it.

        After Scott got his tattoo done, it was my turn. I had to lay on my back and lift my shirt up for the place I wanted the tattoo to be. It was less than painful but stung a bit. When the whole thing was over, Scott, Stiles and I all walked back to the jeep. Scott had a bandage wrapped around his upper arm while Stiles was holding an ice pack on his forehead. The pain for me lessened so I didn't need any ice pack or bandage.

        We all sat in the jeep in silence. Stiles in the drivers and Scott in the passengers while I sat in the back. 

        Scott kept wincing a little from the burning sensation. Stiles turned to him, "You okay?"

        "Kind of burns." Scott answered before he turned to me, "Does your tattoo hurt Shay?"

        Before I could even answer, Stiles did, his eye bulging out of his sockets, "Shay, you got a tattoo!"

        I sighed, "Well, yeah, kind of."

        "While I was passed out?"

        "Yes, while you were passed out."

        "Awesome." I heard him mumble under his breath.

        Scott hissed loudly making Stiles and I's heads snapped towards him, "I've got to take this off." He groaned.     

        "No, Scott," Stiles begged, "Please don't."

        Much to Stiles' dismay, Scott quickly unwrapped the bandage from his arm. The tattoo's ink which was once a pitch black now was fading, the skin red and burning. The ink continued to fade until there was nothing left.

        "It healed." Scott said, in shock.

        Stiles paused for a moment, "God, I hated it."

        I smacked his arm as Scott looked at him wide eyed. 

        "Sorry."

        While driving on the deserted road, Stiles had decided to ask questions about Allison. She had decided to go to France with her father for the summer, needing time to think. I understood, of course, with everything she's been through. With losing her aunt and mom plus having her evil grandfather manipulate and control her; the girl could use some time off.