24. Offer?

I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!! I GOT 1.1 K READS ON THIS BOOOKKKK THANK YOU SO SO SO SOMUCHHHHH! <3 You don't know how much that means to me- well I guess you do now.... Sorry for my long absence, I just started my exam year and I was a bit busy, but now I am back, even though this book is almost finished. So please enjoy this new chapter! Which is taking your feelings all of the place with its 1126 words ;p

My covershop is still open so if you need a cover please take a look and feel free to send people to my cover shop ;p <3

xxx Immy.M <3

________________________________________________________________________

Previously:

This brought tears of happiness to her eyes, he was an angel, her guardian. She suddenly realised that her fear of being alone for the rest of her life was no longer there. He made her feel like she was able to start this new chapter of her life with the support of a true prince. That is when she looks up at him and she sees tears of sadness in his eyes.

Third p.o.v

She wonders why, but before she has the opportunity to ask; she decides to let him know how she feels: "Edwin, I am so sorry for the hectic time, I never meant to pull you into this mess, so if you want to leave I would understand it. Not that I won't be heartbroken, but I need you to choose for yourself." Em says with tears in her eyes. She moves her hand to his and let it glide in his grip, then he softly pinches it and look her in her eyes. "Sweetie, I will never leave your side. If I could choose I would pick you again and again. No matter what happens." Her sad smile breaks a gorgeous smile. Her eyes start to sparkle and Edwin then kisses her. They only kiss for a couple of seconds because then he pulls away. Emily tenses up because she fears she has made a mistake, but he only asks one thing: "Emily, do you want to go on a date with me?" and of course she tells him yes.

Not even 5 minutes after she said yes she sees a fancy car pull up. They get in and the car takes them to a nearby building. Emily follows Edwin upstairs to the roof, where she sees a picnic cloth with one of those cute picnic baskets. (see picture- yes with watermark, cause I aint gonna pay for that) They sit down for a while, eat somethings Edwin had prepared and then they chat about all sorts of things. Emily suddenly stands up and Edwin follows her.

"Could you be happy here with me?" Edwin suddenly asks; "What do you mean 'here'?" She asks.... "I know you have plans to travel around the world for your job but I was wondering if you might be able to postpone those plans for a year or so? You know? To stay here with me and the guys?"

Emily looks shocked from this sudden question. All her life she has had people telling her to give up this or that for their own benefit. They, however, never asked her to give up her lifelong dream of becoming a member of the military force. The question Edwin asked at that moment was one that broke her heart in so many places. The one person who she had never expected to ask her to give up her future, and here he just did. After a few seconds of silence, which felt like hours, Emily shakes her head and pulls her hands out of his hands.

"I do not know why I was so stupid to believe that you would support my future, I am so done with people expecting me to give up everything! Someone else can give up their life, this is mine and I will continue my life the way I want to. And that is not while I am just some puppet who is standing along the line. This is my life, and I am and will stay the main character in my own life."

Edwin starts to smile like crazy after hearing Emily rant on and on about his question. He had already known what would most likely be her answer, and that is why he asked her this question. However the severity of her reaction did shock him, he was not aware that there were many more people who has asked her to give up her life. Emily was standing on the side of the building, trying to hold back her tears while shaking from top till toe.

Slowly Edwin makes his way to the woman he had began to love to immensely, he could ot imagine his life without this spicy senorita in it, but the only problem was that she was not yet aware of this.

"You know I am so glad you just said all that." he whispers in her ear while he hugs her from behind. This made Emily overthink, what would he mean with that? Somehow her eyes must have already told him that she was confused because he started to explain.

"Sweet, sweet Emily, I would never ask you to give up anything for me, I would rather give up anything myself to make you happy. And I just wanted to make sure that you were still sure about your decision of travelling around the world after finishing school this year." Emily just listens and nods, so Edwin continues "Because I have something to ask you..... The guys and I have been requested to go on a world tour, so I was actually wondering if you wanted to come with me, uhm, with us on this world tour. Oh and Simon had already told me that he had something to tell you, but after begging he told me that I could tell you......

But first I have to confront you with something not very good, I am afraid that Simon knows about your school and everything." Emily's eyes go big and she almost starts to panic, but the Edwin strokes her hair and continues to tell her the story; "After you were in the hospital Simon came by our house while you were at school so when we tried to come up with some perfect excuses he started getting angry, and coincidentally Sophia was in the room, because she was hanging around, you know, with Nick, but Sophia got so pissed that she forced him to sit down on the couch and started to tell your story. And I got to say I was very impressed to hear everything, but afterwards Simon needed a couple of hours to gain a clear perspective of the situation, and that was when he came up with an amazing idea.

He wants you to become our stage- and security manager, that way you have a job while travelling and you won't have any problem with an income to provide yourself with after the tour is done. So Emily, would you like to become our stage and security manager?"

Emily's eyes started to light up and a huge smile appeared on her face. "I would love to!" she screamed while almost squeezing all the air out of Edwin while hugging him. They kept jumping around and laughing for a few minutes until Edwin suddenly stopped and looked at Emily.

AHHWHHWH FEELINGSSS- Hi yes it's me again! I am still not over this while I have written it myself. But I have to warn you guys there will only be one maybe two more chapters for this book.... unless I decide to publish a sequel about Emily travelling with the guys. What would you guys say about that? I do still have another PM fanfiction, this time its Brandon,  in the making and I am planning an original book of mine.

But would you readers like more of Emily and Edwin? <3 Let me know in the comments, I read them all and I appreciate your opinions. 

Immy out!

xxx Immy.M <3