14. DRAMA!

Another chapter for you lovelies, and I will post a new chapter this weekend and then on tuesday or so. More updates are coming <3 Just say when you want me to update <3

@GUCCIARREAGA This one is for you <3

You know what to do- spread the love <3

xxx Immy. M

______________________________________________---

Previous: That was when they actually send the recording to Simon, and within a couple of hours he had called them in shock telling them he wanted to talk to Emily about it. The guys decided to invite him to their party on wednesday because they hoped Emily would come too, or they would have to force her.

Emily and Kayla have a sleepover and they actually have a lot of fun. Together they watch some series while commenting on everyone and everyone and just laughing all the time. During the whole evening they keep snapping pictures of each other and Emily comes with the suggestion of posting some of the pictures on instagram and tagging each other. Within a few seconds they both gain so many followers but they don't understand why. But then they see what happened.

 But then they see what happened

13,211 likes • 300 comments

@emcrazy; sometimes you just need your crazy soulmate @kaylaxxx

_______________________________________________________________

@kaylaxxx: Awhh, yes love you bae- now get your ass back here before I start the movie without you.... ;p

@brandon_arreaga: wait you guys are having a sleepover without us?

@emcrazy: yeah that's what it looks like right?

@kaylaxxx: next time bubs <3

@user1: wait was is this?

@user2: who is she

@edwinhonoret: emily...come back

@zionkuwonu: come get your mans...he is annoying

@emcrazy: sorry he ain't my man

*comments are disabled*

The guys commented on our post......attention seekers is what they are. You leave them alone for one day and they want you to come back. Well they are lucky because I am actually going back tomorrow.

*time skip to the next day*

Emily p.o.v

Today it is wednesday and I never thought I would say this but I missed those goofy boys, even though I was only away for one day. I try to open the front door after texting Kayla that I had gotten to what was functioning as my home.

However as soon as I get there I see they are busy discussing something. Luckily the door was open so I could just walk in. I scrape my throat to get their attention and they turn to me and as soon as Edwin sees me he looks at the ground. Strange...I don't know what has happened but he has been acting weird lately. However I am not going to let him ruin my mood and that's when I get a chance to take for the first time. Zion invites me to join their party that afternoon. He knows I am not normally one to go to a party, because I think it is a waste of time, so I think he expects a no. But I smile at him and say "Of course, count me in Z. Oh is it okay if I bring 2 friends? You know Kayla and someone else?" I see Brandon nod from the corner of my eye and it makes me chuckle and luckily Zion agrees. Edwin still hasn't said anything while Austin, Nick and Brandon are busy making a shopping list and I just decide to leave because the atmosphere was beginning to get uncomfortable. I decide to text Kayla and Sophia, my friend from school. I decided to go shopping with them for a new outfit.

*shopping*

All three of us get a new outfit and they are amazing. Kayla has a red lace dress with a special kind of v-neck and it is gorgeous. Sophia got a very unique dress that looks really beautiful with her hair. And I got a white lace two piece, with a cute top and a short skirt. I am so happy with it, even though it was actually really expensive. But the girls forced me to get myself a gift after the rough time I have had. 

I text the guys that I will be getting ready at Kayla's place with Sophia so they don't worry about me. Which they shouldn't do no matter where I are, but they always do. We get ready and all three of us keep our makeup quite simple but cute. Just some mascara, eyeshadow and a light lipstick. However we did get our nails done at a salon when we needed a break from shopping so that is at least an eye-catcher. We decide to walk to the house with sneakers on and change into heels at the front door. Otherwise one of us has to drive there and walking is quite nice with a breezy wind and some friends to talk to. It was about a 25 minute walk and we talked about a lot of things, like literally anything that jumped to our minds. I actually told Kayla about the school Sophia and I are going to and she responded really sweet.

A couple of meters before we arrive at the front door we take off our sneakers and slip into our new heels. I am wearing a gorgeous silver pair, Kayla has some red heels and Sophia is wearing brown platform heels. I think we did a great job picking out our outfits. And someone agreed with me, because as soon as Nick opened the door he eyed Sophia and just let a small 'damn' slip. I had to hold my breath to stop myself from laughing my ass of, but it was actually really cute. He did not know, but Sophia has been crushing on Nick ever since I showed her a picture of him, and he seems like he fancies her too. Future coupe goals <3 (see outfit above)

As soon as we are inside we see the other guys and a lot of unknown guests. The music was so loud that my ears were already hurting within 5 minutes. It was unbelievable, but it was also very hot so after dancing for about an hour. During which I had to shove some guys who tried to dance with me- strange enough Edwin was not among them. After a couple of tries most of the guys gave up, except for one who kept being annoying so I decided to stop dancing and stand in the corner. At first I felt very thirsty, but I was too lazy to get a drink, especially when Edwin decided to get involved and order me to get a drink. He is such a jerk sometimes- I don't know why he changed all of the sudden.