6. Crushed

Hiii here is another chapter for you lovely peeps <3 Today is my 4-year wattpad anniversary so for that occasion a new chapter <3 You know what to do; read, enjoy, like and spam comments. (Look at Bredwin <3 My fave ship) 

Btw I fear I might die because i have my final history exam on monday and I am frightened.....

xxx Immy.M <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously: With the other part I mean the more 'closer' dance moves, as in moves we have to do together. I don't know why I worry about it, because Emily does not seem to be bothered by it at all. She just dances in whatever way she wants. When I touch her arm for one move I feel everything in my body burn. What is happening to me?

Edwin p.o.v

We practice and practice again and again, but then Emily decides to fill her and my water bottle and I decide to practice once again. Luckily she left her phone on the box, so I walk over to it to put it on. As soon as the screen lights up I see like hundreds of messages coming in from instagram. I "accidentally" click on them, and I see them all under each other. I know what I am doing is bad but I can't help it, I scroll through and see all kinds of messages, but mostly things like; 'you're ugly', 'leave Edwin alone you monster' and even worse things I can't even say out loud. All of the comments are directed to her, and then it hits me. The livestream, while we were livestreaming we said Emily multiple times, the fans must have found her on instagram. Now it hits me why she was so hesitant to go on the livestream, if I knew this would happen I would have never done this. She does not deserve any of this, I feel so guilty. And then the last part of the puzzle is complete, this was what happened before we went inside, and it was why she looked so sad when taking that picture.

After a couple of minutes Emily walks back in and she sees me standing with her phone in my hand. Slowly she walks up to me and she lifts my chin when she sees that I have read the comments. She wipes away a tear of which I didn't even know it was there. I am so shocked that the beanz, well some of them, would do something like this. I then look in her eyes and see they start to water, I put her phone down on the speaker and pull her to my chest. Then I lower myself and we sit against one of the mirrors, I stroke her hair and try to calm her down when she starts to cry. I whisper to her: "I am so sorry for dragging you into this mess." She shakes her head: "it's not your fault, I should have thought about this for a longer amount of time." We stay like this for 10 minutes and then she gets up and walks to her phone, she puts on the song and goes to her begin position. "Now get up lazy Eggwin and let's kill this choreo." I nod to her and smile, but then something jumps to my mind. "Give me a minute please and then we'll do it." I say when I walk out of the room.

I take my phone out of my pocket and text the guys, they do not respond right away so I call the Prettymuch house phone. It keeps ringing and I start to curse because they need to pick up. Then someone picks up... "Sheez Edwin you do not have to curse so much we will pick it up whenever we want to..." Brandon says. "Put me on speaker." I say.

"Yes sir Honoret." he jokes, but luckily he does what I said.

"Okay guys listen up.........." and I tell them about the livestream, the hate comments and my whole idea.

"But what about the party?" Zion asks.

"Seriously dude? You care more about the party than about Emily?" I growl.

"No no no don't worry, we'll make sure everything goes the way you want to.. Alright?' Nick says. I nod, at which Austin responds: "You are lucky we know you, because Ed you have to remember we can't see you if you nod. " I chuckle; 'Alright bro, you are right, but I got to go, my minute is already over. I see you in 2 hours? Not later because I don't know how long I can keep all this dancing going." They all say yes and then I hang up. 

Then I walk back into the studio where Emily was still practicing the new choreo, but she was doing it with her back to the mirrors and the door. So I decide to sneak upon her from behind, and then I wrap my arms around her. "It will be alright, I promise." I whisper in her ear and I feel her heartbeat rising, but it is not as fast as mine. Just as I think about that she turns around and faces me. I stare into her eyes and feel the urge to kiss her right now, but I don't. I like her way too much so I do not want to ruin anything. Instead I decide to go for a kiss on her cheek, but right at that moment she leans forward. I just gave her kiss but she pulls me closer and gives me a real kiss. After the amazing kiss I just stand there still, shocked and happy at the same time. Emily walks away with a very flirty dance move and quickly puts on the music. 

We practice the dance for another 3 times with the mirror and then we try it twice without the mirror, so facing the other way. And just as we decide we are completely content with our choreography there is a knock on the door. Emily's face goes to panic mode but I walk over to her. I whisper in her ear: "I invited the boys for a little show, I hope you don't mind." Luckily she shakes her head, and giggles; "you scared me Edwin." and she gives me a kiss on my cheek. And as she walks a step back the door is opened. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

THEY KISSED <3 AHHH- yes i am fangirling about my own chapter- love ya a lot. Seriously I adore you guys. 

xxx Immy.M<3