21. Are you two?

Oops I kinda forgot to update again, And to be honest I can already tell you that I am not sure when I will update next because I have to start writing the chapter again. I have run out of pre-written chapters. But please show your support for this chapter and it might motivate me to pick up the writing sooner.  So comment (please do), vote (if you like it) and just enjoy reading this chapter. <3

xxx Immy. M <3

______________________________________________________________________

Previously: "Uhm sorry, nice to meet you sergeant Alvaro." And he shakes her hand, ut he pulls her close and whispers: "You do look hot mamas." But Emily tries very hard not to respond to him teasing her. "If you can follow me gentlemen, I will be helping you film your music video today." And that's when Emily bursts out in laughter and breaks her act, because the guys look confused.

As if she read their minds she makes a savage comment; "You know that thing you planned to do before you saw me in my uniform being hot? Remember?" Then she smirks and turns around, although she does glance at their drooling faces. Nevertheless she can't resist not making a comment when she walks past Brandon. "You should close your eyes before you catch more flies.", and she pushes his mouth shut. Brandon turns red and Zion starts laughing very hard; which he quickly regretted. "What are you laughing at junkie?" at which he presents to die by clutching the spot at his chest where his heart is. "What you doing? Can't break something you don't have, right?" Emily says. After the last comment Nick shouts: "ohhhh burn!" while he and the others laugh, including Zion.

"Oh Nick Mara...don't even get me started honey." Emily says with a sweet but wicked smile. This causes his face to turn from delight to horror. Austin is still laughing and so is Edwin, at whom Emily then looks and she comments: "Go get your sons together." at which he laughs and nods. And then they all follow Emily, the sergeant, to a deserted spot which is perfect to film their video.

They start with the main parts and work hard for three hours straight. That is when something goes wrong, Nick and Edwin disagree on something which causes them both to walk away. Emily looks surprised at the others, but they do not know what is happening, or they don't want to say anything.

Emily p.o.v

I care about Nick I really do, but right now I decide it is more important to find Edwin. So I sent Zion to find Nick, because he is the best to deal with him and I tell them I am going to find Edwin. Luckily I have lived at this base for almost 4 years now so I know all the good hiding spots. After 5 minutes I find him in the barn situated in the corner of the base, I look through the door and see him sitting on the hay. I walk from behind him and put my hands over his eyes. "Trust me." I say and he nods. "Now tell me what is wrong." "Nothing"

"Oh sweet sweet Eggie, you know you can't lie to me, I see straight through your lies handsome." I just blurted that last part, and that is when he pulls me on his lap and hugs me. We stay like that for a couple of minutes until I see him smile again. "No matter how much I love it, I believe we have to get back to the others." But he shakes his cute head and kisses me, it quickly turns into a heated make-out session. After he slowly pulls back I get up from his lap with a little dance and wink. "You should not have done that baby." He says while smirking. The next thing I know is that we are laying in the hay kissing and just cuddling. Then he looks into my eyes and asks that one question on which I have been waiting for ages. "Emily, you are the most gorgeous girl I have ever meet, and I love you so much. Will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" I giggle, nod and start kissing his nose, which again turns into a make-out session. "Now let's get back to the others" I say and finally he agrees.

We are holding hands while we walk back and suddenly I give him a kiss on his cheek which causes him to look at me; "How did I ever deserve you?" I ask. "Oh sweetie, that's my text." he says and we smile like a couple in love. Which we are; I think in my head. As soon as we arrive at the location where the others are we see Nick calmly talking to Zion, Austin and Brandon, so everything is back to normal. I have the tendency to pull my hand away from Edwin's hand, but he looks into my eyes and squeezes my hand. The others are now looking at us and eyeing Edwin to get some information. "If you want to know anything, you can always use those things that you can find in a dictionary, you know words." They laugh. "Are you two? Uhm?" Nick begins. "Yes" I say and then I kiss Edwin in front of the others. I feel the butterflies in my stomach, I never believed it but they are real. <3 Everyone smiles and I feel so happy that I believe nothing will burst my bubble of happiness. But I was never more wrong... because that is when I see him walking to us. My knees start to shake and I have to try to stop myself from fainting. Suddenly Nick and Austin are by my side and they hold me up. Edwin is standing in front of me, but all I can do is say; "behind you..." with a frightened voice. He turns around and I see his muscles tighten. It is Daniel, also known as the evil one. He is back and he is not alone. He brought four friends, and they do not look very friendly to me. That is when I lose conscious, even though I would want to see what is going to happen. The last thing I whisper into Zion's ear is "film it." and he just nods and smiles.