7. Evil one

Another part for you lovely people, but now I have to get back to write more because my pre-written chapters are almost all published. So I am gonna get my ass back to write more. 

But please spam the comments, vote for every chapter <3, add to any public reading list, promote: in other words: do whatever you like as long as it is positive. 

SPREAD POSITIVITY- unless it's about the eurovision songfestival cause some songs were bad...sorry if anyone feels offended but I might be deaf now :-P

But now i am gone.... IMMY OUT! *mic drop*

xxx Immy.M <3

Oh and warning there are many p.o.v switches in this chapter, but I thought it was fun and it was necessary. You will figure out why soon.....very soon.... like in a couple of seconds......so have fun reading. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Previously: And just as we decide we are completely content with our choreography there is a knock on the door. Emily's face goes to panic mode but I walk over to her. I whisper in her ear: "I invited the boys for a little show, I hope you don't mind." Luckily she shakes her head, and giggles; "you scared me Edwin." and she gives me a kiss on my cheek. And as she walks a step back the door is opened.

Edwin p.o.v

But as soon as the door opens I see some guy I don't recognize, I look at Emily who is still looking on her phone and I just say her name. She quickly turns around and her face turns to complete horror and anger at the same time. Oh gosh, what is gonna happen. I am starting to panic but then I realise I have to be there for Emily in case she needs me.

Emily p.o.v

I hear Edwin say my name while I am scrolling through my instagram feed trying to ignore all the notifications. I must say it does not bother me as much now Edwin knows about it. As soon as I look up I see him standing at the doorstep. My expression must have changed because Edwin looks shocked and scared. Within a second I have put down my phone and am walking to where Edwin is standing, which is about two metres away from the door. There is only two metres between us and I feel the tension in the air. I look into his eyes and the only thing I say is: "Leave. Now you still can." He just chuckles and steps into the studio at which I respond by taking a step back. "Why you're gonna hurt me with your boyfriend here as witness?" "He is not my boyfriend." But he is right, I can't blow my secret already, there must be another way to do this. However I won't accept everything this time, I am so done with him. Edwin then looks at him and says: "Why don't you leave man before things get ugly? She clearly does not appreciate your presence." I try to breathe calmly but it ain't working. Everything starts to move and I start seeing red. You have to control this I say to myself. Control this now, or you can no longer stay with them.... I breath in and out but my breathing is speeding and I start shaking. This all causes me to lose sight of what is happening with Edwin and our unexpected guest.

Edwin p.o.v

I have no idea who that guy is, but if Emily does not want him here that means he will have to go. He then punches me in my face but I am able to block it and punch him in his arm. He stumbles a few steps back but is quickly fully balanced again. He then tried to swing me but he misses and so do I. Then I hear heavy breathing behind me and I take a few steps back and turn around only to see Emily sitting, almost crying, in the corner of the studio. Because I was distracted this weird guy was able to hit me in my shoulder and I lose my balance, I fall on the ground. He starts kicking me and I try to get up but I can't. Then I hear the door opening, but before being able to see who walks I lose consciousness. However the last thing I hear is Emily screaming no. I try to stay awake but I slip away.

Third p.o.v

As Edwin has lost his consciousness the other guys are about to barge into the studio. However they hesitate a few seconds but when they hear a female voice scream no. All at once they run in, there they are faced with the following situation. Edwin is laying on the ground, and it looks like he is unconsciousness and his nose is bleeding, however that is not the worst part. In on of the corner Emily is sitting on the ground, she is shaking and trying to crawl into the wall. In front of her is a unfamiliar guy who is bowing over her. It takes the guys a few seconds to realise he is not helping her, but he is the reason she screamed no. As soon as they realise this they run to her.

Brandon shoves the guy to the side while Nick and Austin sit down next to Emily who is starting to cry. Zion helps Brandon when the evil one, as we shall call him now, tries to hit him. Together they manage to get him to the ground and Brandon sits on his back, but is thrown off.

Brandon p.o.v

Just as I sit on his back to hold the evil one down he throws me off with an immense force. I am being pushed away and try to get up but then everything happens really fast. I see movement in the corner and it seems like Nick and Austin are getting up, but they are actually being pushed to the side. Behind them Emily stands up, her eyes look like she is about to spit fire. If looks could kill this guy would be long gone, but then she starts to walk towards him. Her pace is strong and frightening and the guy looks up. Before I realise it Emily picks him up by the collar of his t-shirt and punches his faces. We hear a crack which tells us she just broke his nose with one precise blow. After she does this, she leans towards his face and whispers something I can't here. The evil one quickly scrambles onto his feet and does not know how quick he has to be to leave the studio with all his body parts still attached. I am still in shock because of what I just saw and so are the others, except for Edwin who is still unconscious.

Emily then looks at us and says one sentence with such a tone that it makes me shiver: "Don't ever tell Edwin of this............Understood?" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UNDERSTOOD? Cause it is crucial that the cutie without curls *cries* does not find out......

Please get me 20 comments for this chapter and 4 votes.... How about that? Then I will update more often.... :p

xxxx Immy.M <3 (yes I love giving you kisses so there were 4 kisses. I don't fudging care if thatś not how it's supposed to be.)