5. Choreography

You know what I want to say, and I am too tired to type everything...so please enjoy this new chapter <3

Read, vote, add to library and spam the comments- I LOVE YOU GUYS <3

xxx Immy.M <3

(BTW The image on the top shows Emily's outfit. <3) And this is the dance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObSB9DswEr8 , just imagine Emily is the girl and Edwin is Matt. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Previously: That first part makes her heart skip a beat, she wished she would be with him. Wait what, she was not even aware the thought of him that way. She sighs... life is confusing. Emily Honoret, it sounds pretty nice, but Edwin Cowell sounds horrible. She is beginning to really get ahead of herself. He is a handsome and famous guy and she is just Emily.

Only then she realises she was daydreaming because Edwin waves his hand in front of her face and snaps his fingers: "Em? Em? EMILY!" She shakes her head and follows him to the counter where they arrange for her to get a membership card. She takes her wallet out of her pocket, but Edwin already has his wallet ready and pays. She tries to argue, but it is no use. She then follows the lady of the to one of the rooms behind the counter; Edwin was gonna stay behind but he decided to join anyway. Emily sat on this small chair and looked into the camera, the photographer asked her to look happy but all that was on her mind were the mean comments she got. Edwin noticed something was off and started to make silly faces while standing next to the photographer. He got her to laugh and as soon as she looked into the camera they took the photo. It turned out quite cute, but what Emily did not know was that Edwin asked for a copy of the photo which he got. He quickly put it in his wallet. You must wonder why he did it, but even Edwin himself was not able to give you an answer. It was an impulsive decision, which he would hopefully not regret.

After a 5 minute wait Emily got her membership card and got a whole explanation of the facilities. As it turned out to be a gym which rented dancing studios to people. Because she was a member now she could go and train at the gym whenever she wanted, this was something she liked very much. It was then time for her and Edwin to go upstairs, he knew the way so he led her into a hallway with multiple doors. Almost at the end he opened the door and let her go in, he entered after her. It was quite a spacious room with large mirrors and 3 windows. There was also a barree all around the room in front of the mirrors which made Emily guess these rooms could also be used for ballet classes. Around the room there were multiple boxes set up and in one corner was a big stereo where you could plug in your phone.

It felt really weird at first because of the mirrors, there was no way she could miss the way Edwin stared at her.

Edwin p.o.v

I can't help but stare at Emily, she is such a beautiful girl and I am actually a little bit worried. No, I have to be honest, I am quite worried about her sudden mood change after the livestream. However I think it was a good decision not to continue asking question because it might irritate her which is something I do not want to do. Then I see she is looking at me in the mirror. Of course she can see me staring, I almost want to slap myself, why am I such an idiot. "You are not an idiot Ed.."She says and then I start to blush. To make sure that she does not see it I walk to the stereo speaker to plug in my phone, but a second before I am there she is standing next to me and plugs the wire in her phone. I try to look at her with a nasty look, but I can't even fake being mad at her. She is just so cute..... I turn around and see her looking at her phone. While creeping behind her I slowly lift her up and she starts to scream, I guess I scared her....oops. ...

"Did I scare little Em?" i tease. "I am NOT little." she says while pouting. I can't handle her cute face if she pouts. "Now come on pick out a song lazy." I say. She scrolls through her phone and puts on some songs. We just start freestyling a bit. Song after song we are dancing. While she dances I look at her and notice how incredibly strong she looks, especially for not such a long girl. And her dancing is incredibly good, I can't believe she said it was gonna be bad. After half an hour we sit on the ground to take a break. Then, if I can say so myself, I suggest that we search a dance class on YouTube and try to learn it together. She agrees and we both start searching. We come up with a few videos, but most of them are disliked by either one of us. Then she finds this class from Matt Steffanina with the song "break up with your girlfriend cause I'm bored." It looks like an advanced dance, but it does seem very awesome. We agree on learning the dance for that video, luckily there is a tutorial and we start to practice and pick up more of the choreo. After 30 minutes we know the basis so all we have to do is practice more and go into the more detailed parts of the choreo, such as where you keep your hands and another part.

With the other part I mean the more 'closer' dance moves, as in moves we have to do together. I don't know why I worry about it, because Emily does not seem to be bothered by it at all. She just dances in whatever way she wants. When I touch her arm for one move I feel everything in my body burn. What is happening to me?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Could Edwin feel something? Could he? You may or may not find out more in the next chapter <3 Stay posted by adding this story to your library and maybe even following me cause I might post more prettymuch related stuff, whether it is going to be an imagine book or another fanfic is not yet sure. Love you xxx

Immy.M <3