Homecoming

hello guys i'm back with chapter 26 thanks for the comments and votes I really also if it's not to much ask could you share I would really appreciate it. oh by the way this the last arc before I finish this story. afterwards i'll be doing a nalu story thanks for everything. anyway let's get started with this chapter

Last time on Dragon ball Super: Goku x Caulifla Love Story

Caulifla: Did you just say he was the former Grand Priest.

Goku: That's right he's the Second Strongest before Zeno even the current Grand Priest can't beat him alone.

Caulifla, Kale: There's no way 

Goku: It's the reason why we had to train in the Super Hyperbolic Time Chamber. According to what the Grand Priest  said to me Zalama should be returning in one month. Sorry I didn't say this sooner but if I did you would of want to fight him straight away even though you may have not I couldn't take that  risk.

Caulifla: That's fine honey but still I wish you could have said it sooner.

Kale: I Don't mind either but Big Sis is right.

Goku: But anyway for the upcoming Battle we're going to need all the help we can get otherwise we're done for even though I have that trump card just in case but I'm not sure even that will be enough.

Caulifla: Yeah you got that right.

Kale: Alright then what should we do now. 

Goku: For now Let's just go back home it's been so long.

Caulifla: Yeah you're right I never thought i'd say this but i'm getting tired of always training.

Goku: It's been non stop for the past five years. anyway guys hold on to me we're heading back home.

Uses Instant Transmission

Goku: Ahh home sweet home it's been so long I almost forgot how it looks like.

Caulifla: No kidding 

Kale: Now that I think about it I've never been here before. 

Goku: Oh yeah it is your first time alright then Welcome home Kale.

Kale: Thanks Goku-san

Goku :  It's fine just call me Goku we're family now.

Kale: Alright then Goku

Goku: Anyway should we go inside I'm beat.

Caulifla: Sure let's go.

they head inside 

Goku: Wow it really needs cleaning.

Caulifla: What did you expect we've been gone for five years.

Kale: I still think it's a nice house though

Goku: I guess that's to be expected so shall we get started to clean then. 

Caulifla: Sure let's get started 

Kale: Alright then 

5 minutes later

Goku: alright all done man that was quick considering all the mess there was 

Caulifla: yeah you're right 

Kale:  no kidding

Goku: Alright we should head to bed 

Kale: Alright see you guys tomorrow hehehe

Goku and Caulifla: WHAT WAS THAT CHUCKLE FOR ?

Kale: Oh don't worry about it, see ya

Goku: hey we're not finished, uhh nevermind let's head to bed darling.

Caulifla: Ok sweetie,

they relax in bed 

Caulifla: it's been a while since we've been alone like this.

Goku: Yeah you're right it has been a long time. Caulifla I just want to say sorry.

Caulifla: why say sorry 

Goku: Well because we've been training non stop and haven't had any time to ourselves.

Caulifla: Oh Goku it's fine after all you did it to prepare ourselves so that we can survive if it wasn't for you I never would have gotten this strong because after all your the  one who started it all think about it if it wasn't for you the Tournament of Power would never have occurred and most of all I never would have met you and for that I can't thank you enough. remember I will always love you no matter what.

Goku: Oh Cauli "crying" thank you so much for always being there for me I love you too.

They lean closer to each other and connect into a passionate kiss. 

Alright guys That's it for this chapter hope you guys liked it don't forget to comment down below and vote please also the next chapter is a surprise alright see you in the next chapter.

Ciao