The Mystery Place

Hello guys I'm back with another chapter hope you guys had a nice morning and without further adew let's get started with the chapter.

Cabba: So this is Earth a very nice place indeed.

Kale: Yeah you're right nothing like our planet. The gravity is lower here though.

Goku: You noticed I'm impressed yeah the gravity is 10x lower than on your planet.

Caulifla: That's Right I was surprised to when I first came here. You'll get used to it in no time.

Goku: Anyway let's head to Bulma's house That's where Vegeta is.

Cabba: It will be good to see him again I haven't seen him since the tournament of power.

Goku: Yeah that's right it's been 2 years since then hasn't it.

Alright then guys hold on to me again we're going to Vegeta's house.

They vanish again and appear at Bulma's house.

Vegeta: I sense four powerful opponents but one of them is kakarott I'm sure of it.

Vegeta heads outside.

Goku: Yo Vegeta how've you been long time no see.

Vegeta: Kakarott and Cabba and the 2 female saiyans what are you guys doing here.

Goku: No need to be so rude Vegeta we're just here to ask you something.

Vegeta: What is that?

Goku: Alright then Can you train Cabba here. He's a lot more like you when it comes to fighting than he is with me.

Vegeta: Sure why not but I'm warning I'm not as soft as kakarott is you better get ready for some hardcore training.

Cabba: Hai Master Vegeta.

Goku: Alright then that settles that see you later guys.

They Vanish into thin air.

Goku: Alright then next stop is at the lookout because I know that's where Piccolo is.

Kale: Goku-San who is this Piccolo you're talking about you remember the name kian from my Team that's Piccolo.

Kale: Oh yeah he's the one who defeated ours namekians from our Team remember onee-San.

Caulifla: Now that you mention it that's right. He's not as weak as I thought then.

Kale: Why am I training with him though

Goku: Oh yeah remember at the tournament of power when I fought you two.

Kale: Yeah how can we forget that.

Goku: You had amazing raw power but you weren't able to control your power very well Piccolo here is much better than me when it comes to control Ki that's why you would progress much faster with him than with me.

Kale: Oh ok I understand what you're saying.

Goku: But don't worry if he doesn't want to I'll train you even though I'm not as good as him at that I'm still good myself and when it comes to super saiyan transformations there's no one better than me.

Kale: ok then.

Goku: Alright then Shall we get going then.

They vanish to the lookout.

Mr PoPo: Hello Goku nice to see you again.

Goku: Nice to see you too.

Kale: Hello there my name is Kale I'm a saiyan from the same universe as Caulifla here.

Mr Popo: Hello there nice to meet you.
So what can I do for you.

Goku: oh yeah is Piccolo here.

Mr Popo: Oh you must not know right now he's training with Gohan. In the Chamber.

Goku: oh i see then so Gohan finally taking his training seriously. That's Good Alright then Kale that means your training with us.

Caulifla: oh yeah that means we're training together kale.

Kale: I'm glad onee-san

Goku: Alright guys I got a very special place in mind it's a place that I saw after my first battle with Frieza.

Caulifla: You don't mean that place do you.

Goku: yeah Caulifla that's exactly what I'm talking about.

Caulifla: you can't be serious that place is too much.

Goku: The way we are now we can do it.

Kale: Alright that's enough can someone tell me what the hell are you guys talking about.

Goku: Oh yeah Sorry about that what I'm talking about is the Super Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Alright Find out next time what exactly is this Super Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Next Time on Dragon Ball Super.

Just kidding I love that line Alright guys till next time please comment on what you think about these series and vote as well.
Thanks guys I'll see you guys in the next chapter.

Ciao