Caulifla Super Saiyan Blue Awakens

Hello guys it's been a very long time I'm really sorry I didn't post any chapters it's just that I wanted a break for a while and I ran out of ideas. Anyway from now on I'll be posting new chapters again to make it up to you I'll be doing a lot to catch all that time.
So Anyway let's get started with the chapter.

Caulifla: What is this place, it looks familiar to the hyperbolic time Chamber somehow but it's more intense here and most of all I can't seem to move my body at all.

On the other side,

Goku: in Goku's mind, Caulifla I trust you will figure out how to move inside that space from what I've seen you've got even more potential than I do. I have a feeling i won't be around at some point so i trust you will take my place.

Back to Caulifla,

Caulifla: Dammit how come I can't move in here it's getting harder and harder to breathe. Then she remembered something

Flashback,

Goku: Remember Caulifla what you lacking most right now is ki Control learn how to use a sufficient amount of ki if you can do that you can learn how to last much longer in a fight or in other cases like at the tournament of power.

End of Flashback,

Caulifla: That's it I remember I have to control my ki she takes a deep breath and calms down and concentrates her ki and maintains it yes I finally did it I can move and it's easier to breathe as well Alright then let's get started practices.

Whis: I can see Caulifla has managed to move inside that space.

Goku: I had no doubt in my mind that she could it.

10 hours later

Whis: Alright I think it's about time she comes out Whis warps her back.

Caulifla: owww what was that for Whis.

Whis: I think you had enough time in there you were on there for 10 hours

Caulifla: That long I didn't realize that.

Goku: I see you got much stronger in that small amount of time.

Caulifla: you can tell I tried to hide my ki but it's no use to hide anything from you.

Goku: hehe

Whis: Alright are you ready for the next part of your training this time you will be fighting goku in his super saiyan blue form.

Caulifla: Alright then this will be fun prepares to transform but whis interrupts

Whis: I wasn't finished you are not allowed to transform under any circumstances.

Caulifla: WHAAT have you lost it there's no way I can keep up with him in his super saiyan blue form I will be totally outmatched.

Whis: goku and vegeta were fighting me in their base form.

Whis : This is also training for you goku you must learn how to use ultra Instinct at will.
As you are now you are nowhere near that level.

Goku: I see that's how it is.

Caulifla: ok but I still don't see why he's allowed to transform and not me.

Whis: In order for you to get much stronger you must learn how to fight powerful opponents in your base form. I'm doing this you saiyans rely to much on your transformations in order to win a battle tell me Caulifla what will happen if you increase your power in your base form so it can be as strong as your super saiyan God form as you are now.

Caulifla: oh i see so the more powerful I become in my base form the stronger I will be as a super saiyan or higher. Alright then let's get started Goku.

Goku: Alright then let's get started transforms super saiyan blue.

Caulifla:  wow it's been a long time since I've seen this form I can sense enormous energy coming from him.

Caulifla rushes towards goku to goku but easily dodges each punch and kick thrown at him barely moving from his spot

1 hour later,
Dammit I figured this would happen I can barely move each time he punches me there's so much force to it.

Goku: I see how it is whis your pushing her to the limit in order for her to transform you want her to use her everything she has before she has no choice but to transform.

In that case,

Goku: Goku releases his full power and says KAAAAAA MEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAA MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Caulifla: oh no if that hits me I'm dead I can't let that happen here there's  no way I'm gonna die here just before she transforms super saiyan blue and deflects it.

Goku: Well done Cauli I knew you could do it.

Energy waves all over the place .

Caulifla: wow this is absolutely incredible I feel overwhelming power coursing through me this sensation is amazing.

Whis: Well done Caulifla I'm amazed how quickly you transformed even goku and vegeta didn't progress at such a fast rate.

Goku: I know right it's truly amazing.

Alright guys that's it for this chapter hoped you guys liked it and see you next time on dragon ball Z just kidding on goku and Caulifla love story don't forget to write comments and please it's really appreciated and I'll see you guys in the next chapter

Ciao