The Second Timeskip

hello guys it's joshua1899 I am back with chapter 25 thank you for the comments I appreciate it anyway let's get started.

3 years later 

Goku: Alright it seems you guys have finished with my training 

Caulifla: alright that's what I like to hear 

Kale: Thank you Goku-san for the past three years I'm really grateful.

Goku : It's been a pleasure training you two. I can't believe how strong you two have gotten in just three years. Do you remember three years ago what happened when I showed you my power.

Caulifla: Yeah of course we remember there's no way we couldn't remember that

kale: Yeah that's true I remember how unbelievable that was.

Goku: Well about that there's a big secret I didn't tell you guys because I didn't want to make you worry.

Caulifla: ok what is it 

Goku: everytime I use that form my lifespan decreases.

Caulifla: SAY WHAT?

Goku: Yeah sorry I didn't tell you sooner 

Caulifla: So why did you show us 

Goku: Because don't you remember I told you I had to show you exactly what you guys needed if you want to survive the upcoming battle. 

Caulifla: What do you mean by That.

Kale: Yeah what's going on Goku ?

Goku: Yeah I was getting to that, now let me explain. it was when universe 7 won the tournament of Power. Do you remember what wish we made back then.

Caulifla: Yeah you wished for all the universes that were erased be brought back.

Goku: Exactly, the thing is a long time ago like around 8 years ago back when I first started to train with Whis he told us something he said before they were 18 universes so that means the 6 universes that were erased are now back.

Caulifla: okay I get that but why is that a problem ?

Goku: It's because one of the universes which is universe 13 is where the Dragon God Zalama was.

Caulifla, Kale : Who's that ?

Goku: He's the one who created the super Dragon Balls. But that's not all He's the former Grand Priest.

Alright Guys that's it for this chapter hope you guys liked it I will reveal soon what happens next please comment down below and vote please I appreciate it 

See you guys in the next Chapter 

Peace out