Chapter 19 The Demon's Way Of Life

Start from the beginning

Hexer:...Or should I say She.

Hexer had a sly grin as Jackass looked down and realized He was now a She and freaking out and the Hic-moth was wondering how this was possible.

Hexer: Now... "Jackass" was it...

Hexer then looked at looked at the Hodad in the eyes with a look that could kill if it could.

Hexer: Get the hell out of my sight.

And get out of his sight he did as the newly Crossgender Hodad got up and ran quite clumsy in the opposite direction as she's not used to being in a girl's body. The Hic-moth looked to Hexer wondering what he is... was he even human?

Female Hic-moth: What did you do?

She asked kind scared to find out, but Hexer just looked at he with a monotone look.

Hexer: I just cursed him to be a woman for the rest of his life... not really a big deal if you ask me.

He said in the same nonchalant tone and when he blinked he saw a image for a split second, but it was to fast to make anything out and he had a slight headache as he rubbed his forehead.

Female Hic-moth: You ok?

she said with a little concern and Hexer looked at her.

Hexer: I'm fine... What's your name?

The Girl was surprised as she only met you just recently, but she doesn't want to disobey a superior officer... not after seeing what the punishment would be.

Female Hic-moth: Lory Sir!

She saluted and tried to sound professional, but she kinda studdard and Hexer couldn't help but chuckle.

A/N: I didn't know you could do that.

Chibi Hexer: S-Shut up! you goofball!

Hexer: Well Lory what do you think about being my assistant seeing as you night not last long alone.

Lory was surprised as she only joined yesterday and she already has an offer of being an assistant to one of the highest officers of the Loyalist Movement, However she wasn't here by choice and she's going to need all the help she can and having someone like him might help a lot.

Lory: Um... Sure...

She answered awkwardly and Hexer Sighed.

Hexer: You know you can lighten up a bit I'm not exactly up tight light everyone thinks I am.

Hexer said in yet again a nonchalant tone and Lory breathed a sigh of relief.

Lory: well that's a weight of my shoulders.

Lory was kinda on edge as the Loyalist moment isn't exactly for people like her, but she was kinda conscripted because of the dwindling military personal and they also took over the ship she was working. Hexer wonders why ha Hic-moth was in the Loyalist Military, but he's not gonna complan after all he might have someone to talk to that's not incompetent like Stultum.

Chibi Stultum: Hey!!!

Chibi Hexer: It's true.

A/N: Where did you come from?

Hexer looks at the nearby clock and see its lunch time and the failed attack today had him a little bit hungry.

Hexer: Lets go get something to eat... I'm starving after today's events.

Lory was hungry to and also curious to what he ment.

Lory: What did you do?

Hexer gives her a slight smile.