Chapter 9 The Hunt Begins

It has been a few days sense anything happened unless you count how many times you had Midnight and Alice sneaked into your bed to sleep with you.

A/N: Well there are lemons in the book...

The Hunt as your calling it is tomorrow and you are currently in the gym getting your self ready for tomorrow, you already told Midnight and Alice what your going to do and they said they'll watch eating popcorn, seeing as everyone knew about the basement you thought it couldn't hurt for the girls to use it. Alena was at the Shooting range keeping herself ready at all time's, Zofia was Sparing with Rose in the gym, Olivla was doing Yoga in front of you... Basically teasing you with wide exposing stretches, Clare was doing some Gymnastics, and Lisy was lifting weights... That look way to heavy for her frame but she lifted the weight easily... What was a problem however was that her Sports bra was a little transparent as she sweated and her breasts slight showed giving you two sexy girls to look at... And your trying not to seem like a pervert by looking down at your lap. Midnight and Alice were talking inventory of what you had witch is enough to arm an entire patton of soldiers, you notice It was about time for dinner and tell everyone as everyone went upstairs, Alice keeped waving her tail in front of you face giving you a good view of he butt and you try not to stare but her tail flicking to your face keeps you from trying to look at something else, thankfully you get upstairs and go into the kitchen with Rose and Olivla, they helped you cook dinner considering that you had 9 mouths to feed including yours, the girl's talked at the table and joked you forgetting about the three room's you had just incase more people moved in... witch happened.

A/N: Just a head's up there will be more... Just not as soon as what just happened in the other chapters.

As you eat you could feel Midnight tail brush over your crotch and you try your best not to look embarrassed. You breathed a sigh of relief as the time read 10pm on the clock.

(Y/N): It looks to be about time for some sleep.

You said trying not to sound nervous, Midnight looked at you with a sly smile.

Midnight: Before you do can we talk privately~

She said in a flirtatious tone, the other girl's eyed Midnight.

Midnight: Don't worry it not that, it's something important.

Alice knew what she was going to talk about.

Alice: Come on girl's we got to get our sleep, trust me your going to need it later.

Rose, Clare, Olivla, Lisy, Rhea, Alena, and Zofia wandered what that ment but were to tired to ask, as they went upstairs, as they did Midnight looked at you with a serious tone this Time.

Midnight: Have you gotten into contact with Terry recently?

Your face said it all.

(Y/N): No He's has not returned my calls and calling his wife did no good as she too hasn't seen him.

You hadn't the foggiest idea where he went, he went missing two days ago and needless to say you and Midnight are worried.

Midnight: I Hope he's ok, There's no telling where he went.

(Y/N): Let's hope wherever he is he's safe...

Two days ago...

Terry was sitting in his office waiting for time to pass as he had already done all the work he could, he was stressed out from Adam going missing and he used his work as a distraction from thinking about it, he use to have piles of paperwork to do, now he the paperwork that does get there is finished up in a couple of hours, as h3 was thinking his secretary came in.