Chapter 1 Unexpected News And Vistors

You can't see anything and your hands are warm and the potent smell of blood in the air, are you dreaming is this a nightmare?

???: Promise... me... *cough*... (Y/N)...

You wake from your dreams in a cold sweat and looking around to see nothing but you in the mirror next to your bed witch you get out from and go to the bathroom to take a shower and after a long hot shower you make yourself some breakfast sense you live alone and are only one on this planet, but the one thing you pride yourself one is your garden which is huge and breathtaking, that and the local wild life is a good comfort for you as you tend to the garden you hear your door bell go off. You never knew why you installed one... well until you realise that you do have friends that visit, but you can only count two because there was only two people in the hole system that know were you live and that would be Adam Voile(Loup) the Loups head peacekeeper and a war budy and Terry Terion(Mobby) one of your best friends best during the Galactic War and for his efforts in the war he was given the rank of General in the Mobby military and you remember those times with unease as you and all of your kind lost you home world and you still fight the remnants of the Doated-Union to this day. Trying to shake these thoughts out of your head you go to answer the door and you guessed its ether Adam or Terry as they visit separately, but to your shock they both visited with looks on their faces saying something just came up that might upset you slightly and the reason there so on edge is the during the war you were somewhat of a terrifying person in the war after the Incident and one time you even here someone compare you to some guy from a movie named John Wick who ever that is you never really had time to watch movies that were before the war. Adam spoke with a light French accent.

Adam: May we come in?

Adam asked politely.

(Y/N): Of course, after all the looks on your face's seems like I need to bust out the drinks

Terry slightly chuckled at that remark and they made there way to the living room while you and Terry eyeing what i'm getting and trying not to laugh himself to death as you pull ouy a Pink demon a strong ale that is responsible for your friends calling you maraca boy for the rest of your days when were fooling around and getting drunk of your rocker. You carried three whisky glasses over the the the coffee table and sat down and then poured your friends out a glass Adam however didn't want any, however Terry was willing to take his sare so you gave it to him and then Adam looked at him with the face that screams If you vomit on the way back I will end you but Terry in all his glory drink both glasses stating in his familiar British accent.

Terry: What I just can't resist free drink's, especially with we have to to (Y/N).

He chuckled and Adam looked over to Terry.

Adam: Should you tell him or should I?

You take note that there more tense then usually they have to deal with loyalest, pirates, and crime organizations that try something every now and again, but something tells you one of the groups ruffled there feathers or there's a new problem causing them a headache.

Terry: Well the loyalest are not just resorting to stealing from traders and mining belts they are working with terrorists of unknown origin or intent and they ransacked two small city space stations.

You raised an eyebrow as whatever this new threat is it's gotta have a lot of resources and Adam continued where Terry left off.

Adam: And what worse is it seem there after you and seeing as they don't know where you are there resorting to extreme tactics like taking hostages and asking for you in exchange.

After you heard that you brain stormed idea of how to hunt whoever was hunting you, but your thoughts were interrupted by Terry.

Terry: I know you thinking of ways to find out how and why they are hunting you, sadly this not a moment were we need a jackhammer to get the job done.