Chapter 32: Vote

Mulai dari awal

"Hey, I want to show you something," Yoongi took Jimins hand and started walking.

"Where are we going, meany?" Jimin scrunched up his nose and stuck his tongue out.

"Just follow me and you know not to push my buttons, also your ass now belongs to me."

"When did my ass belong to you?" Yoongis stops and looked at Jimin.

"Once you put that ring on." Yoongi played with the ring on Jimins fingers.

Jimin felt a smile take over his face as Yoongi rolled the beautiful ring around.

"I don't know if I said this yet but I love the ring." Jimin smiled became even bigger.

"I am really glad. I took Taehyung with me to look for it."

"When did you have time to leave?" Jimin took Yoongi hand that was in the ring into his own hands.

"It was actually the day you left because of the Woozi incident," Yoongi admitted.

"Did you have some sort of dream that I would come back" Jimin chuckled and caressed Yoongis hand.

"No, I didn't have a dream I just had a lot of hope, a lot." Yoongi smiled.

"Well, that is good for me!" The elder nodded.

"It is better for me though. I locked down Snake, like the Snake. I am the lucky one!"

"You sure are. I am a full snack." Jimin smirked.

"Yeah you are, now come on we wasted a lot of time standing here, let's g0," Yoongi grabbed Jimins hand this time and started walking to the garage.

"Where are you two going?" Both Yoongi and Jimin turned around and saw Taehyung standing there at the door with his arms crossed and tapping his foot.

"You look like an angry mom catching her kid sneaking back into the house with messed up makeup." Jimin laughed into Yoongis back as he looks over the elder's shoulder.

"Yoongi, I don't think you want me to slap you with my slipper do you." Yoongi stop laughing and glared at Taehyung.

"Stop hanging out with Jin." Yoongi simply started.

"JIN IT IS NOT WORKING!" Taehyung yelled and Jin came out of nowhere.

"Yoongi, I swear to god if you don't tell me where you are going right now with my little baby I will fucking put this slipper up your ass." Jin sassed and Yoongi nodded.

All of a sudden Jimins burst out laughing and fell to the floor holding his stomach.

"That is the best thing I have ever heard." he laughed and Jin smiled fondly at the younger. "I would really love to stay around but my fiancé wanted to show me something so bye." Jimin waved as he stood back up and got inside the car.

Yoongi cursed at the two before he got into the car and drove away.

"I really hate those them sometimes." Yoongi sighed.

"Yeah, me too but you know you love them." Jimin shuts his mouth as he listened to his words. "Actually no you don't love them you can only love me so let's just say you like them."

"Ohh jealous Jimin is my new favorite Jimin," Yoongi chuckled, "and trust me no one can pass you on my love chart."

Jimin raised an eyebrow at Yoongi but allowed it to go by.

"So how far are we going?"

"Just out of town," Yoongi responded.

"Can I ask why?" He shook his head.