Chapter 85: The First Time In What Feels Like Forever

(Picture of Above *WARNING!: a few sexual parts/playing but they're married and I leave it off*)
*Katie's POV*

(Picture of Above *WARNING!: a few sexual parts/playing but they're married and I leave it off*)*Katie's POV*

         After our first dinner date since I don't know how long, Chris and I headed home. As we drove through the city, Chris's warm hand rested on my knee. Then his hand gradually slid up under my dress, teasing me through my panties. It shocked me, considering Chris rarely ever does anything naughty when we're not in our bedroom.
When we pull into the driveway of the house, my heart is pounding. So is my vagina. Chris casually gets out of the car and walks around to help me out. His warm hand automatically attaches to my hip, pulling me into him.
          "I had a great time tonight." I beam up at my husband.
          Chris smirks, looking down at me with those blue eyes of his. "The night isn't over yet."
          I arch a brow, grinning like an idiot. "And WHAT do you have in store for us next?"
        Chris leans down and kisses my forehead. "Its a surprise."
          I give him a curious look, wondering what he has in store. I already know sex is on the table—or are we going to be on a table? My mind spins at the thoughts that storm through my mind

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          "Are you serious?" I say disappointed, "THAT is what you have planned for tonight?"            Chris sits on the bed untying his dress shoes

           Chris sits on the bed untying his dress shoes. His brows furrows, his lips forming a frown. Maybe I should be more positive.
           "I never get to dance with my wife." Chris says softly, "I just thought us dancing in our underwear would be fun, considering we're never alone anymore."
           I sigh. "Okay."
           I take my heels off, my feet aching. Chris unbuttons his blue shirt, revealing his muscular body in a tight tank top. Poor tank top. I walk over to Chris and turn around. His hands are automatically placed on my hips, his thumbs rubbing over my bottom.
            "Unzip." I say, moving my hair to one side, "Please."
             "Oh!" Chris stands and slowly unzipping my dress.
              Chris's burning hot lips touch the spot in between my shoulders blades, sending chills down my spine. I bite my lip happily. Chris's hands slowly pull my dress down, his lips continuing to kiss in between my shoulder blades. I softly moan at this delicious feeling. My dress slips down and falls from Chris's hands that now roam my body. I turn around, about to lean in and kiss Chris passionately, when he walks out of the room. Confused, I stand here alone in my underwear.
"Chris?" I call out for him.
"Hold on!" Chris's voice echoes down the hallway, "Baby, I'm coming!"
"Already?" I joke dirtily, chuckling.
Chris peaks his head into the bedroom, his eyes wide with disapproval. I suddenly feel caught, embarrassed.
Chris sighs as he walks in with Chloe's CD player. "Ready to f**k at any moment and now dirty talk? What have I done to you?"
You bite your lip. "What's the CD player for?
Chris plugs the CD player in and turns it on. Static music plays, hurting my ears. Chris messes with the radio, trying to find a station. Suddenly, Mirror by Justin Timberlake plays.
"STOP!" I shout, "I like this song."
Chris rolls his eyes. "Yeah and so did Loni in Junior High when she had the hots for Justin Limberfake."
I roll my eyes. "Justin TIMBERLAKE?"
Chris sighs and turns the song up. He walks over to me and holds out his hand, I take it. Suddenly, I am swooped up in his muscular arms. My hands holds onto his bicep and shoulder, our eyes connected. I blush down, feeling awkward. We never dance. This is the first time in 5 and a half years since I've known Chris that he has EVER asked me to dance with him. His thumb and index finger lifts my chin, making me look at him. He stares at me lazily, his eyes slanted to match his smirk.
"You're so beautiful, it hurts." Chris says to me warmly, slowly running a hand through my hair.
"Even after five years?" I say softly.
"No, you're even more beautiful than you were five years ago." He kisses my forehead, "It's hard to imagine it's been five years since that awful first date."
"Mmmm? Five and a half, Honey." I correct him, making him chuckle.
The song switches from Mirrors from Justin Timberlake to She Will Be Loved By Maroon 5. I'm taken back to a time when I was overweight and cried every night because I thought I'd end up alone. That I would die without ever loving someone and being loved by someone who wasn't my family. But here I am. I lay my head on Chris's bare chest, smiling happily.
"I love this song." I say warmly, kissing his chest. "Listen to it!"
We slowly sway to the song. The memories of when I first heard this song brings me back and makes me smile. I was so young and hopeless back then. I always wanted a guy like Adam Levine to come in and love me the way loves the women in his songs.
Chris's hands roam my body, his hand lips kissing my neck. I hold onto his back, sighing as he pulls me tightly against him. His hands unclip my bra and slowly slide it off me. Weird. Confused, I stop him.
"Wha—I thought we were going to dance?" I say confused.
"Shh!" Chris says loudly, sucking on my neck. "God, you're so f**king beautiful !"
Chris glides is down onto the bed, soon thrusting to the beat of the next song.