Chap. 61: You Win

(*WARNING: a little sexual part but nothing too major or detailed. Just intimate.*)
*Katie's POV*

             Ever since I came back inside from having my strange heart to heart with Loni, I have been feeling weird

             Ever since I came back inside from having my strange heart to heart with Loni, I have been feeling weird. I feel nauseous and light headed. I took an early shower and climbed into bed. Chris's woke me up with his terrible singing. He sung "Kiss the Girl" in the shower sourly. I tossed and turned for the longest time, until Chris climbed into bed. The smell of his delicious cologne filled my nostrils. I bite my lip at the thought of his naked body behind mine.
           So, I turn over and lay my head on his still moist (ick! I hate that word 😖) chest. I listen to his strong heartbeat. He puts an arm over my body, squeezing me tight. Chris lets out a loud sigh, looking down at me.
           "You and Loni talked for a long time." Chris says, trying to ask something else. "And then you went to bed."
              "I wasn't feeling well. Did she tell you what I said?" I say softly.
              "No." Chris says annoyed, I smirk. "Lon told me that you had to tell me."
               "She told me about her suicide attempt." I say softly, feeling a heavy weight between us. "And I told her why I tried to cut my stomach fat off."
                 Chris's hands grab my waist and pulls me on top of his muscular stomach. He turns his lamp light on. He firmly holds onto my waist, his hands occasionally rubbing over my bottom.
                "Why did you?" Chris command's, his voice firm. "Why did you do something so stupid?"
                I sigh, hating to tell Chris this. But Loni is right. I have to tell Chris what actually happened so he won't feel guilty and put his mind to ease. You can't have a relationship if it's filled with lies.
               "After the funeral, at the gathering, Paulina, Aunt Carmen, and Paula ganged up on me." I show Chris my wrist wounds from Paula's nails, his thumbs brush over the still tender wounds. "Paula did this. She told me that I brought dishonor to the family by bring an older, rich Gringo to Aunt Barb's funeral. Carmen then..."
         My voice cracks, tears filling my eyes fast. It seems like I can never cry enough tears. Chris brushes his thumbs over my teary eyes. I told Loni this and it didn't really affect me the way it does now with Chris. I don't understand why.
          "Carmen did what, Baby?" Chris says protectively, demandingly.
            I sniff, forcing my words out. "She told me that I should cut off my fat and cellulite because I didn't look like how a billionaire's wife should look."
             Chris's face twist. At first he's burning with rage and anger, then he's soft and giving me that look. The one where the kid tells his parent that he hid the car keys because he was afraid he would never see him again. The look of aww on the parent's face.And to top it off, Chris begins to tear up. He pulls me down, his lips crashing into mine roughly.
           "Baby..." I sigh between kisses.
            Chris rolls us over so he's partially on top of me. He brushes the loose strands of hair out of my face. He kisses my cheek sweetly.
            "You're perfect in my eyes." Chris's voice is low, whisper like. "It doesn't matter what anyone says, Katie. You're beautiful!"
           My lip quivers. "I don't feel beautiful."
         Chris pulls my nightie off my body and tosses it aside. He sits up and examines my body, making me squirm. I bite my lip as he takes his precious time looking at my naked body. His hand gently rub over my hip bone, the only skinny part of my body. You can actually feel my bone. Then Chris's hands move to my stomach, his hand gently rubbing up my body to my breast. Now I know he's being mischievous. He smirks as he firmly massages my breast, taking his time to touch me in one of my most sensitive areas. I lightly moan as he presses down on me as he messages my breast so roughly.
            "It's so tremendously sad that you don't realize how beautiful you are." Chris lets go on my bosoms and holds my hips, "You really scared me that night, Katie. I thought I was going to lose you."
             "But you didn't!" I say softly, "I just wanted to look better for you."
             Chris's eyes narrow. "By causing yourself pain and putting unnecessary scars all over your body? Katie, I plan for you to be the mother of my children. This," Chris puts his hands on my untucked stomach "is going to be my babies home one day! It's not disgusting or nasty or anything your f**king Aunt's said! It's a beautiful place where our babies are going to grow, Katie. It's not disgusting."
            I can't help but smile. "You really think that?"
             Chris smirks, kissing my belly. "I can't wait to talk to my Princess every night."
             I pout, puckering out my lip. "I thought I was your Princess?"
             "You'll both be my Princesses." Chris smirks happily, burying his face into my bosoms. "Maybe then you'll let me spoil you."
              I roll my eyes. "And what if we have a boy?"
              Chris sighs, his hot breath tickling my bosoms. "Then he'll be my little buddy."
            I fiddle with his messy hair. Chris softly pecks my chest with his lips. Something comes to mind and I want to make it clear to Chris.
               "I want to name our babies." I say, "All of them."
               Chris stops, giving me a smug look. "Yeah, right."
                "Do you have to carry each of them for 9 months while you endure physical pain, morning sickness, swelling feet and ankles, and not to mention insane cravings? Is it putting stress on your body? Are you going to shove them out your vagina hole? Oh wait...you don't have one!" I say annoyed, aggravated at Chris now.
              Chris sighs. "You win, Baby. You win."