Hey Pretty Stranger

hhhhhh, i fucking love this song so if you hate it stfu—

song is your text by sundial (and the lyrics are italic and bold)

Genre; a short fluff to cope through the angst i made you all read XD

Word Count; 682

------------------------------------

·tord's pov·

Hey pretty stranger

I sighed, fiddling with my hoodie sleeve while waiting for the bus to come around. I really was feeling lonely right now so I want to get back home as soon as possible and watch some good old anime to feel comfy.

I think you look cute

I looked off into the distance and smiled when seeing the bus ride up from all the other cars.

Can I get your number?

When parked, me and a few bustle of people walked in and either scanned our bus membership cards or payed in cash.

I wanna know you

I scanned my card, walking in and taking a seat. Others came inside, nobody really sitting next to me. Probably because there was a bit of space and my hair-horns were... special.

Tell me your secrets

The bus driver started to close the doors, me sinking into my seat. Before the door shut fully, a shout stopped all procedures. I jumped, looking over in surprise.

Tell me your fears

And thus, a small man stumbled in, panting. He looked like he was running, barely catching the bus. He payed in paper bills, sighing and putting his wallet away. The guy walked over, his lips pursed akwardly as he scanned around for a seat not next to someone suspicious. It came to my alarm when he walked over towards me.

Nobody would notice

"H-hey, sorry for the bother, but can I sit there," he shyly smiled and pointed at the seat next to me. I blushed faintly when seeing his cute smile, nodding and patting the seat. He grinned and plopped down, running his hand's through his hair.

Let's get outta here

"What happened to you? Late to work?.." I turned to him with a look of concern. The man giggled, shaking his head.

Hey girl don't catch me looking

"No, my car recently is in repair after some dumbo slammed into my bumper. Luckily, I came out with just a mear scratch. Albeit, I have to take the bus," he laughed, face flushing in what I'm guessing embarrassment. I bit my lip,

Oh boy I caught you staring

"Well, I'm glad you're okay.." He cheekily grinned, making my heart speed up. "I'm Tord, by the way," I squeaked slightly, extending my long arm to him. Said man blushed even darker than before, his small hands hesitantly gripping mine as he shook it,,

What do you think of me?

"I'm T-Tom. Nice to meet you, Tord."

Do you think of me?

I scanned Tom's appearance, face becoming hotter. He had light freckles sprinkled across his porcelain skin. His hair was visually spiked but seems to be very soft. Tom's hands were not too warm and not too cold, making me want to hold them forever. He wore periwinkle denim jeans that we're high-rised, a plain black t-shirt on as well. Shuffled off Tom's shoulders and hugging his elbows was a plaid blue button up, making him have to pull up the sleeves to shake my hand. There was also a medium sized leather satchel placed on his lap.

You got that new style

I flushed red, smilling. And he smiled back.

You wear that perfect smile

We chit chatted for a bit before it was his stop. He got up, waving goodbye and starting to walk off.

I'll take you on a date

"Hey wait!!" I yelled. Tom turned back to me in confusion.

Are you free Saturday?

"Want to trade phone numbers? So we could.. hang more?" Tom giggled again, nodding and quickly pulling out a marker from his bag. He quickly scribbled his number down on my arm, winking and walking off.

And I-I-I think I like you (I like you, I like you)

"Thank you," he told the bus driver for waiting for him. And thus, he hopped off the bus and strutted off. I smiled warmly, head swarmed with love.

And I-I-I hope you do too (you do too)

Welp, guess I don't have to be lonely any more.

(you do too..)

---------------------------------

well, that was cute and short. ur welcome guys. i'm tired so this is how i write at 2 am.

as for questions, what's better? vegetables or meat? comment down below! ^^

thanks for reading, ima go lay on my bed and think about how shitty a human i am, and have a good day/night!