A Bitter Sweet Teen

Inspired by the the song "Lemon Boy" by Cavetown!
Warning!! Uncensored profanity!
High school AU!
Genre; Fluff
Word count; 2024
This is a tad bit longer than intended, whoopsie,,
(Italic + Bold = song lyrics)
----------------------

Fuck. (good start)

Another day of this hell hole that was apparently a necessity for success. If you don't get what I'm saying, it's school. Tord groaned louder than he intended when the harsh beeping (beep beep ima sheep) of his alarm ruined his perfect hentai dream. He felt pressure in his sweatpants and when he lifted up his blankets to see what it was, he wasn't surprised. I mean, he did have a dream of naked anime chicks getting fucked by tentacles; a classic in Tord's hentai franchise. Tord muttered swears in Norwegian, getting up, still half asleep, and stumbled to his bathroom which was connected to his bedroom. He removed himself from his sweaty pajamas and turned on the warm water, stepping in to take a quick morning shower. It is 4 am right now so he really doesn't need to worry about being late to school. Before closing the shower curtains, he quickly looked at himself in the mirror. He grinned at his six pack and just all in all obvious abs and chuckled at the unshamed boner. He closed the curtains, getting to work with cleaning himself up. I mean, he is one of the few popular jocks at the high school.

Tord stepped out when finished, after showering in mostly axe (middle school boys now a days in a nutshell lmao), and dried himself off. He blow dried his hair, he had quite a bit of hair so it required a hairdryer, and styled it into his signature look. He walked out naked, nobody was going to come into his room without confirmation, and got dressed. Yes, his boner was gone. He simply just wanked it in the shower. He then walked down stairs, met with the mouth-watering scent of bacon, eggs, French toast, and hash browns. Ah yes, Patryk was quite the cook, mom figure indeed.

Before he could react, he was handed a plate of amazing smelling goodness.

"Go sit with your dad, Tordle." He was ushered off and Tord did as told, sitting next to Paul, who was scrolling through Facebook. Tord snickered, he always found Facebook as a old people social media and Instagram to be for the younger generation. (i'm basing this off of my opinion,, sorry if you get offended-)

"What's got you giggling?" Tord shrugged the question off and inhaled his food faster than fucking Sonic. Tord looked at the time and was glad to see that it was only 6:02. It took him a bit over 2 hours to get ready. But on the bright side, he got to go hang with his friends Edward Gold and Mathew Heragreens. Although he was popular while Edd and Matt were only well-known, Tord still valued them as though they were like him even if they were on class below him on the popularity chart. Speaking of popularity charts, lets explain that. The lowest class in unknown. Higher than that is unpopular. Then there's well-known. Then popular. The highest one is royalty and that is the queen of the school, Michelle (if that is your name, feel free to change it. i just thought michelle was a popular girl name), her boyfriend Adam (same with michelle, you can change it if it's your name), and the four of Michelle's top minions.

"Hey dad, I'm going to get my shit and go to Edd's. Cool with you?"

Tord's father raised a bushy brow but snorted, "sure. Is he even awake though?" Tord shrugged with a grin. That grin soon faded as he noticed a very pissed Patryk glaring at him.

"Profanity," his mother scolded. Chills ran down Tord's spine as Patryk gave him the death glare. Paul just sat there looking back and forth between Tord and Pat. Tord rushed out of the room with a loud sorry and grabbed his backpack, stuffing his school stuff inside. Not to mention, but he also quickly yet thoroughly brushed his teeth, making sure to really get his sharp canines to shine. Tord unplugged his charger and put that in, grabbing his phone and earbuds and shoving them into his jacket's pocket. He swung this backpack on his shoulders, walking back down and grabbing his pair of house keys. He hugged his parents goodbye, walking outside into the brisk air. Closing the door behind him, he pulled out his phone and plugged his earbuds in. Slipping the buds into his ears and choosing a song, Tord began his journey to Edd's house.