Late Night Confessions

I'm running out of ideas,, help--

Genre; Fluff

Warning! Uncensored profanity!

Word Count; 672

-----------------------

·Tom's POV·

I can't sleep. That's a fact. I just can't fall asleep! No matter how hard I try, I can't. In result to this unfortunate event, I have been staring at the cieling for hours, lost in my own thoughts. I finally pryed my eyes off the part of house in front of me, turning to glance at the clock.

4:07 AM.

I have been awake and struggling for 3 whole hours. I sighed, getting up. My best solution was to get rid of these late night thoughts. What was keeping my up for so long? Well, it was my enemy. Yeah, you know, the horn-haired fuck face that I had somehow fallen head over heals for. Yes, I love him. But me hates me! So why am I telling him about my feelings? Because my life is already shitty, it can't get any worse. If he finds it disgusting and hilarious, oh well. Just drink and die lonely, no bigie.

I walked with quiet foot steps, out the door and down the hall. When I arived at my destination, I took a deep breath.

Knock. Knock.

I heard shuffling of covers inside, some incoheret muttering, foot steps, and a click of the door nob. The crimson painted door opened up, a small lamp light illuminating from inside. The silhouette of the man I come to love, with a bit of light defining his facial features, stood tiredly in front of me.

"Tom?" Tord said in confusion, his accent thick (thicc) and laced with exhaustion. I could tell he wasn't just sleeping.

"Hey," I hummed, my voice hoarse. Anxiety bubbled in my stomach, but not only anxiety. Butterflies danced and fluttered in there too, making a faint blush spread across my face and ears. "Couldn't sleep either?" I nodded at his question, shocked to hear real concern evident in his tone. He chuckled dryly, kicking his door open all the way gently with his foot. He walked back over to his bed, ushering me to follow. I did so, sitting down next to him.

"What's keeping you up," he sighed. I snickered, "I should be asking the same to you."

"Well I asked first," he said somewhat sternly. I rolled my 'eyes', hands up in defeat. "Okay, okay," I started.

I inhaled deeply, exhaling after to calm myself down. "I need to get something off my chest, Tord." I looked up at him when me said nothing. He spoke no words but his eyes did the talking for him, it told me to continue. "I.. I don't know how to say this easily but-- I love you! I always have. It's just that I never knew how or when to tell you." I looked back at Tord; he was as still as a fox with wide eyes. I sighed, "great. Now I fucked up and you hate me even more. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go cry myself to sleep. By--!!"

I was suddenly cut off with a rough yet passionate kiss. I blushed madly, putting the hoodie Tord wears to shame. As I melted in to the kiss, I shut my eyes and wrapped my arms gently around his neck. He slithered his hands around my waist. After a bit, we both pulled away for air, his chapped lips slightly glossy from my chapstick. Staring in to each other's eyes, we panted. "That was," Tord started.

"Amazing," I finished his sentence. He chuckled and hugged me.

"I love you," Tord sighed against my hair. "Love you too," I mumbled. He pulled away and grinned a dorky grin, standing up. He walked to the door and shut it, walking back and laying on his bed. I got the memo and lied next to him. Tord stretched himself over and gripped the blankets, pulling them over our bodies. I turned over and allowed him to spoon my back.

"G'night," he sighed, voice muffled in to the crook of my neck.

"Night, love."

With that, I slowly drifted off in to a pleasant dreamland. Finally, rest. Finally.

------------------------

Eeeee, that was cute af. Extra af too *cough* like bts in america *cough* but really cute.

Question time! If you had the most money in the world, what'll be the first thing you do with all of it?

Thanks for reading, honey out!