"Not everyone wants to sleep with you egg head." Cami muttered from where she was sitting.

"I know so shut up Annabel." He drawled which caused her to scowl at him.

"I don't mean sleep with me. I like her, a lot but she always thinks I'm playing her. It's so frustrating."

"Well you don't exactly have a clean record with girls so I can't blame her for not trusting you easily." I told him with a shrug.

"I'm a changed man! And I'm tired of trying to prove myself!"He said with an exasperated sigh.

"Trust me dude, if she's worth it, you'll never get tired." I heard Jason say and when I turned to look at him, he was staring me.

"Awwn, thanks babe." I gushed and blew him a kiss.

"You guys are cute and all but that doesn't solve my problem." Brandon whined from beside me.

"Look Brandon, I don't care how long it takes you but you better be patient and prove yourself to Lisa. She's an amazing woman and if you even think of hurting her, I will castrate you! Are we clear?" I asked him with a low threatening voice and he visibly swallowed before nodding.

"Yes ma'am."

"Great. Now that that's established, not that I don't like it or anything but can I know why you guys are here?" I asked looking at them one by one.

"Why? Did you plan on continuing what you started last night?" Cami asked with a smirk and I saw my brother shift uncomfortably beside her.

"Please stop torturing my brother." I begged her with an amused smile.

"Come on babe, I tell her about us having sex all the time." She said waving him off.

"No you don't!" I shouted at her after seeing the horrified look on Jason's face while Brandon just laughed.

"Well I'm glad you find this amusing." I muttered sarcastically.

"We're here to talk about your wedding." Cami piped up.

"My wedding?"

"Yes. Now can we all move to the living room while we wait for Emma?" She asked getting up before Dray and Brandon followed behind her.

"What am I missing here?" I asked with a raised eyebrow as Jason walked to stand in front of me.

"I told them to come over so we can talk about the wedding."

"And why am I just hearing about this?" I asked with a frown.

"Because I got a little distracted last night." He drawled before trailing his fingers up my thighs and resting them on my bum.

"Really now?" I asked with a smirk as I tried to hide my flushed state.

"Hmmm-I happen to have a very sexy wife so it's not my fault I'm easily distracted by her amazing body." He mumbled before nibbling gently on my ear.

I let out low shallow breaths before he pulled me flush against his body and before I could think about it, he slammed his lips against mine.

My hands went up to his hair on instinct as I trailed my fingers through his soft silky hair.

His tongue explored my mouth and I savored the taste of the pancake in his mouth.

Food tends to taste better when coming from him.

He used his other hand to grab the back of my leg before pulling me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist immediately.

He gently placed me on the kitchen table before moving his head to kiss the soft spot beneath my ear which caused me to let out a low moan and I felt him smirk against my neck.