Chapter 32

11k reads!!!

I'm too happy!!💃💃💃

Thank you all for the love and support. I really appreciate 🤗❤❤❤❤

I rushed into the hospital in a frenzy looking around for anyone that could help me. I quickly ran up to the nurse at the desk and rambled on and on with the words, husband, room, emergency.

"Ma'am I don't understand what you're saying." The nurse said and I suddenly became angry.

"I need to see my husband. Jason Anderson." I screamed at her and her eyes widened in recognition.

"Oh I'm sorry ma'am. Right this way but he's still in surgery." She said and walked towards the elevator.

I had no idea where she was taking me but all I knew was I needed to see him.

As soon as we got out, Cami rushed to me with what swollen eyes that looked like she had been crying.

"Where the hell were you?! I called and called." She asked me with a sad look.

"I was in a meeting and my phone was in my office. What happened? Where's Jason?" I asked her and looked behind her to see Emma crying and Brandon with a sad look on his face.

"Where's Jason Cami? Answer me! " I screamed at her, my voice laced with fear.

"I'm sorry May." She said gently with a broken voice.

"Why are you sorry? Where's my husband?!" I screamed at her.

"The accident was severe and his brain was badly damaged. He died a few minutes ago in surgery." She said and I felt my world crash at my feet.

Jason.

Dead.

I found myself on the floor all of a sudden and all I could do was scream NO over and over again.

I suddenly opened my eyes and realized it had all been a dream until I turned and met an empty space beside me.

I jumped out of the bed in my sweaty state shouting Jason's name with my while body filled with fear as I ran through the house, from his bedroom to the study to his kitchen but there was no sign of him.

Just as I was about to go back to my room to get my phone, I heard the sound of the door opening and as I turned to look, I saw him.

"Oh my God! You're alright." I let out a loud sigh of relief as I ran to hug him.

"Woah! What's wrong?" He asked as he dropped what he was carrying and used his two hands to hold my face so I was looking at him.

"Were you crying? What happened?" He asked frantically, his eyes searching mine and I reached my hand to my face to find out I was indeed crying.

I hadn't noticed.

"I had a nightmare that I lost you and when I woke up you weren't there and I searched everywhere and I couldn't find you and I was just so scared and—"

"Woah woah woah!" He said stopping my ranting and at this point I was already crying again, "I'm fine Hazel."

"Promise me you'll never leave me." I said to him as I stared into his eyes.

"Hazel—"

"Promise me Jason please. I can't lose you." I cried and I didn't know why I was acting the way I was but at this point I didn't even care. I was desperate.