Chapter 37

Getting Cami to Lily Gardens was one of the hardest tasks of my life.

She asked so much questions that I was so close to telling her just so she could shut up but I remembered my brother and how much he begged me not to spill.

He had called me so much that I began to ignore his calls because of the annoyance I was developing towards him.

So here I was, so much crying(thanks to the pregnancy hormones), a beautiful speech and a YES later, hanging around the park because my brother and my best friend were literally eating each other's faces off.

The garden was beautifully decorated but it didn't need much because like the name, it had lilies all around.

Dray had managed to make preparations for food and drinks so it was more like a picnic after the proposal.

I was stuffing my plate with food when I heard my name.

"Kaybear!" The man-child I happen to know called from behind me which caused me to scowl at him as I turned.

"You really have to stop calling me that in public."

"And where's the fun in that?" He said with a broad smile and I couldn't help but smile back as he hugged me.

"How are you?" I asked him as I pulled away.

"Great actually." He said again still smiling which made me give him a suspicious look until I noticed there was someone behind him and not just anyone but a lady.

"Hello." I said to her with a polite smile.

"Hi." She answered shyly which caused me to give him a look to know who she was.

"This is Lisa." He said and my eyes widened in realization as my smile grew bigger.

"Oh my gosh! I finally get to meet you. I've heard so much about you." I gushed as I pulled her into a bear hug and I felt her relax a bit as she returned my smile.

"It's so nice to meet you Lisa. I'm Kayla." I said after I pulled away not wanting to pull the last name because I didn't even know which one was mine.

"It's nice to meet you too Kayla. I've also heard much about you but he failed to tell me how beautiful you are." She said now warming up to me.

"Oh please, that's what I'm supposed to say to you because you're more beautiful than I thought." I said to her and I was right.

She was a brunette about the same height as me with blue eyes as clear as the sea, her heart shaped face complemented her face perfectly and the shape of her body was just like a model's, just not as skinny if you know what I mean.

Her blue eyes complimented her blue dress and black flats and even with minimal makeup, she managed to look stunning.

Brandon was so lucky to find someone as beautiful as this.

"Thank you." She said blushing profusely.

"You're welcome." I said and turned to give Brandon an approving wink which caused him to blush too.

Awwn! Too cute.

"I hope Brandy here isn't being a mean boss because if he is just let me know, I'll gladly kick his ass for you." I asked her which caused Brandon to scowl at me because of the nickname I'd given him and I brushed him off with a laugh.

"No he isn't. Not everytime though." She said with a small smile.

"Just let me know when he misbehaves." I said smiling back at her.