Chapter 3

Hoseok's POV

"JINNIEEEEEE! GET DOWN NOW!" I shouted for the second time this morning. Jin is still not coming out of his room. I'm worried what if he did it again? What if he—
"Hyuuuung. Sorry, I know it's late but I'm still sleepy. What's our breakfast?" Jin said sleepily.

I sighed quietly, glad he didn't do it again. I smiled to him, "It's pancakes. Eat now before it gets cold," I said.

He smiled,too. But I know better. He's improving, but the scars in his mind, wounds in his heart, and nightmares that plays at the back of his eyes when he close his eyes still bother him everyday. I'm just glad he's not hurting himself anymore. That's a good thing. I don't want to see him broken and full of cuts again. My baby Jin deserves the whole world but because of those monsters, he's always afraid and can't accept himself.

I know Jin since birth. We were raised together until he was six years old. Her mother, aunt Leyan, left his father and Jin when he was six. Until then, I didn't see my younger cousin. We only met again five years ago, when Jin was 17 and I was 20. Jin was almost molested in the dark alley of the town. I beat those guys and called for the polices' help. I can't do anything but calm my cousin while he was crying and blabbering words I can't understand.

When he finally calmed down— a little, he told me everything. Everything that happened when he was a prison inside his father's house. It breaks my heart to see Jin cry but it's more heart breaking and soul wrecking hearing his whimpers while telling me what happened to him all those years that he can't be find by anyone.

I support him to go college because I want him to still enjoy life after what those people did to him. Fortunately he graduated his course education. He said it is the most easy for him, and he want to be with kids if he would have the chance to become a teacher.

"Hyung, hyuuuung," Jin called that snapped me out of my daydream. More like a morning nightmare to me. I smiled to him, shrugging the past off. If only it's that easy for him.

"Yes? You need anything?" I asked, staring at him. He nodded, " I want to work," and that left me dumbfounded.

"I'm sorry what? I think my ears are betraying me," I said, still can't believe what he just said. "I said, I want to work. I just want to help you with the expenses here in the house and I want to... teach, maybe? Pleaaaase hyung," he said again, using his puppy eyes he knows I can't resist. Well, I won't really resist since I want him to communicate with other people. But that doesn't mean I want him to pay for the electricity or water or food because I won't let him.

"Sure, you can work but in one condition, you won't pay for your half because I love to pamper you and last time I check, I'm still not poor or broke so no. And another thing, where you will apply? I mean what grade level? I prefer you teaching kids though, I want to see you with them. A cute person next to cute people," I smiled to him, I really want him to be happy and find happiness.

He smiled to me too, "I'll try applying to Huston School, Song Won studies there, I want to teach him if ever,"  Jin said still smiling. It looks so genuine but there's still sadness if you look for it. But at least, he's opening up and decided to work and get out. I wish this would turn out good. I just want the best for him.

A/n: WHAT THE FUCKING HELL ISSS WRONGG WITH MEEE THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN PUBLISH YESTERDAYYY WAAAH MY PHONE BETRAYEEED MEEEEE NOOOOOO OHMYGHOIIIIIDDDD
well anygaaays, I PURPLE YOUUUU ALWAYS TEMEMBER THAT SO IF YOU ARE REALLY DOWN EIGHT NOW ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THERE'S ALWAYS SOMEONE WHO CARE FOR YOU WHO LOVE YOU WHO CHERISH YOU AND WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOU; your friends family and bangtan that's all AAAAND MEEEEE YOUR AUTHORNIMMMM Idk if i really should have involved myself in here but— oh well. If you have a bad day, come dm me we can talk or just comment. Let's cheer each other up.
LOVE YOURSELF LOVE MYSELF LOVE YOU ALLL💜💜❣️❣️❤️❤️💓💓💕💕💖💖💗💗💗💘💘💞💞💝💝