Chapter 1

3rd Person's POV

"What the fuck, do you think you're doing?!" A middle aged man shouts in a 14 year old Seokjin. The latter's left ankle is chained in the bed's foot. He's trying to escape; key word: trying.

"You piece of shit can't escape here! You're the reason why your mother left me! Now you should suffer more!! Or you should just die!" The man spat in the poor boy's face.

But then, he started stripping Seokjin's clothes, leaving him naked infront of his father. He tried struggling, wiggling and even kicking but a hard punch in his stomach made him stop.

He can't do anything, he's being raped by his own father. He's just crying, calling for help like crazy even though he know no one would hear his pleas.

"You're really, beautiful Seokjin-ah. Ah~ so perfect for Appa, right? Your so sexy, and delicious, sweeter than your mother. Than every other girls," His father said while pounding into him. He can barely feel his lower body because of the pain, blood rushing out of his hole.

"Stop, please. I can't take it anymore, please, just stop this! Stop, stop!—

"STOP!!" Seokjin quickly get up from his nightmare, his past. Beads of sweat trickling down his forehead and neck. Cheeks being damped by tears he almost didn't recognized.

'Not again, not again, not again' The latter chants in his head. This is Seokjin's night-up to-morning routine. Getting awake by a nightmare, crying and not getting enough sleep because of the last night's happenings. Not that he's not used to it.

He curls himself in a ball, crying his heart out. Trying to erase those horrible memories. But he knows Hoseok will be worried when his eyes are puffy and red again that's why he get up, get inside his bathroom and take his friend out from the cabinet below the sink.

He eyed the beautiful yet dangerous metal. It really fascinates him when the light from the bathroom's bulb reflect to the blade he's holding.

He bring the end of the blade in his wrist and started doing his medication. He started making deep cuts in his wrist, until he's satisfied with what he did. He turned the sink's faucet on, his blood mixing with water. He's not hissing at all, maybe because he love the pain the cuts bring.

He love the way the atmosphere becomes peaceful, he loves how the cuts have every meaning, he loved the way the pain overtakes him.

And he can't let anyone pity him, he don't want to burden them, especially Hoseok. So he'll do it, again, he will wear his mask again.

The deceiving smile he always wore is coming back.

A/N: Hellloooooo!!! I have an amazing morning!!! Imagine you'll wake up and the first thing you saw iiiiis JIN'S NEW AUDIO TRACK WAS RELEASED!! I'm SO HAPPY IT'S SO GORGEOUS AND BEAUTIFUL AND PRECIOUS AND—

OH MY GHAAAD I CANNOT STOP FANGIRLING!!!!!!! ITS SO BEAUTIFUL AND THE THOUGHT HE MADE IT FOR HIS CUTE LITTLE PETS IS—-

I WANNA DIEEEEE!!!!!!

OKAY, OKAY I'M FINISHED

BUT
REMEMBER

I purple you💜