Part 25: A passionate encounter

Peridot Pov:

Sitting on the sofa, i watch as Lapis smiles, talking excitedly about her life to come, what she's going to do while at university, what job she's going to get, it's sort of strange to see how far she's come since she moved back here, she started off so quiet and distant to me, and i guess all of us in a way, but she's happy now, and that's all i could wish for. After a few minutes of talking with everyone Lapis comes over and sits next to me, curling her feet up on the sofa, she sighs happily as she looks over at me "Thank you Peridot... for everything you've done for me these past few months" i smile softly at her "Lapis, there's no need to thank me, after all it's you who worked hard to get here" she places her hand atop mine "Of course i need to thank you, if you hadn't supported me... i probably never would have gotten here, so, thank you."

We sit in silence for a minute, watching everyone talk amongst themselves before Lapis turns to me "Peridot, i know tonight's supposed to be celebrating me, but... i have a little surprise for you" i turn to her, a little confused "A surprise, what kind of surprise?" she smiles as she stands up "You'll just have to wait and see" i smirk slightly as i watch her go over to Garnet, she whispers something in her ear, Garnet nods as Lapis comes and sits back next to me, smiling and turning to face the room. Garnet clears her throat and gets everyone's attention "Everyone, since tonight is a special occasion, i suggest we all go out for dinner" everyone smiles and nods, i look over at Lapis, she has a suspiciously mischievous grin on her face "While i appreciate the offer Garnet, i think i'll stay here, i'm feeling quite tuckered out after such an exciting day, though you should all go out and have fun" i look at her slightly confused as everyone makes there way out into the hall, Garnet tipping her shades and winking at Lapis.

As i go to get up Lapis places her hand on my shoulder "Not you Peri, you're going to stay here and 'help a tired girl out' " she stands up with me, waiting for the sound of everyone leaving through the front door. Once we hear the sound of the front door closing she turns to me and smiles "Well, better head upstairs then" i look at her, an eyebrow raised "What do you have planned Lazuli?" she winks at me as she walks backwards towards the door "You'll just have to see". Once we get to the top of the stairs she places her hand on my chest "Wait here a second" i nod slightly and she disappears into our room, she emerges a second later with something in her hand, she presses it into my hands "Wear these, and only these, then come on in" she steps backwards, closing the door behind her.

Looking down at my hand i chuckle slightly at what i see, well, isn't she the strange one, it's my pair of alien boxers, i head into the bathroom, closing the door behind me, i kick my shoes off, shuffling them to the corner of the room, i slip both my jacket and shirt off, tossing them on top of my shoes, creating a small pile. Next i unbutton my pants, sliding them off and tossing them into the pile, i move to my bra, unclasping it and slipping it off of my shoulders, dropping it onto the pile. Finally i move to my panties, hooking my thumbs under the waistband and sliding them off, placing them on the pile, i grab the boxers and pull them on, looking at myself in the mirror, man, i look weird in just these, but, not too bad though.

I head out the door of the bathroom, walking up to the door of our room, i knock on the door slowly, after a second i hear Lapis' voice from inside "come in, Peri". Slowly i push the door open, my eyes widening slightly at what's in front of me, lying on her bed is Lapis, sprawled out on her bed, wearing a dark set of lace lingerie, a seductive smirk spread across her face. She locks her eyes with mine, clearly enjoying my shocked expression "I see you're wearing what i asked" i nod slowly, staring at her as my face slowly turns red, she smiles, beckoning me closer with her finger. I slowly inch closer, nervously sitting on the edge of her bed, she sits up, placing her hands on my shoulders, leaning her head next to mine "I'm sure you can figure out what we're about to do" i nod slowly, my face bright red "Y-yes... b-but umm... i-i've ne-" she cuts me off by placing her finger over my lips "Shhh, i know, i know, don't worry".

She leans down, planting her lips on my neck, causing me to gasp slightly at the soft sensation, she rubs my shoulders softly as her lips suck gently on my neck. Her hands slowly slide down from my shoulders, down my arms and onto my sides, i slowly move my hands up, placing them on her arms gently. After roughly a minute Lapis slowly lifts off of my neck, pecking my lips softly, she slowly lays back on the bed, hooking her thumbs under the waistband of her panties, softly sliding them down her legs and off her feet, placing them on the bed next to her, she slowly beckons me closer with her finger. Blushing, i slowly crawl along the bed towards her until i'm sitting between her legs, she slowly reaches up, stroking the side of my face "Go on Peri, don't be shy" i nod slowly, leaning down between her legs, looking up at her nervously. She smiles softly, nodding at me, i take a deep breath and slowly lean in, i softly press my lips against her slit, a soft sigh escaping her lips, i look back up at her and she nods encouragingly.

I testingly lick, looking up at Lapis for a response, she gasps softly, leaning her head back on the pillow, i slowly resume, earning more soft gasps from Lapis. Slowly i move my hands up, placing them on the insides of her thighs, once i've gotten more comfortable i begin to kiss and pleasure her more confidently, resulting in soft moans from Lapis. She slowly reaches down, placing her hand on my head softly, her fingers running through my hair as i keep up my now confident rhythm. After a few minutes she slides her hand down from my head to my chin, tilting my head up to face her, she sits up, smiling as she leans in and kisses me. She slowly pushes me back on the bed, lying on top of my as she kisses me, placing her hand on my shoulder.

She pulls her lips from mine, staring into my eyes as we both breathe slightly heavily, she slowly starts starts to slide her hand down from my shoulder, drawing her hand softly across my breast, causing a slight gasp to escape my lips. Continuing down from my chest she slides her hand across my stomach, stopping when she gets to the waistband of my boxers, slowly pushing her fingers under it, sliding it down across my pubic area. She softly slides her hand over my quim, gently beginning to massage it with her fingers, i gasp softly as she leans down, pressing her lips back against mine. Slowly she starts to move her fingers on circular movements, causing me to gasp more, i bite down on my lip, her fingers slowly beginning to ease their way inside me, a soft moan escaping me.

As she continues i feel her fingers softly caress my insides, her lips still softly pressed against mine, the longer she goes on the more i feel a warm pressure begin to build up. She softly pulls her lips away from mine, planting them on my cheek, her fingers continuing to caress me, my body starting to quiver from the sensation, the pressure inside me building even more. I look over at her, a soft smile on her face, she reaches over with her free hand, slowly pulling my glasses off, kissing the bridge of my nose, the pressure in my crotch feeling like it's about to explode. Suddenly there is an overwhelming wave of pleasure that spreads through my body, causing my body to quiver in pure ecstasy, Lapis leaning in, pressing her lips against mine.

Once the feeling gradually dies down Lapis softly parts her lips with mine, smiling down at me "enjoy that Peri?" i nod slowly, panting slightly as my face is completely flushed red, causing Lapis to chuckle softly as she sits up. After i take a second to catch my breath i sit up with her, she smiles softly at me as i smile back at her, we both turn and stare out the window, the orange glow of the sunset streaming in, the sound of our breath softly filling the room.

A/N: So this is the first nsfw scene i've ever written, so i have zero idea whether it's any good or not, but i hope you at least enjoyed it.