17: Seeking answers

Tyson POV:

"I wonder if they invented Taco Bell yet?" I wondered out loud.

"Tyson.. there is no time your stuipd questions. Your sister has been taken by one of the princes of hell. You should be worried." Ciel snapped at me making me roll my eyes and waved my hand infront of his face.

"Do you know Y/n!? She's a bad bitch. She ain't gonna let a demon take her soul or whatever...  well I hope so that is." I said scratching the back of my head. It's been 24 hours since Y/n has been taken away and we're still discussing this. These boys barley got any sleep I could tell. The bags under their eyes could carry all my mangas.

"Claude, are you completely sure you can't do anything about this?" Alois snapped at his butler. Claude who had a serious look to his face as always gave him a stern look. "As I already said, going against the 7 deadly sins is treason." He said for the 5th time because Alois has been non stop asking.

Ciel looked gloomy as he sat down and looked in deep thought. I look over to my side to see Alois sitting on one of the couches with a angry displayed on his face.

Suddenly Ciel lean forward, his face expression change from what it was a few minutes ago.

"If she wants to be with a demon... that's her choose. It's obvious she doesn't want neither of us." He stated.

"So what are you implying Phantomhive?" Alois snapped as he gives him a glare.

"What I mean is.. we do nothing."

I gasp in shock along with Alois at Ciels words.

Alois sneered and stood up fast and slam his hands on Ciels desk. "How can you say such a thing!? You're giving up on her so easily? And here I thought you actually cared for Y/n!" He spits his vemon words towards the smol bean.

"We both lost, Alois. Admit it." Ciel says looking down and played with his blue ring. Suddenly Alois yank Ciel by his collar with both hands and lean foward to his face angrily.

"Then by all means try! You still want to ask her many more questions as do I! Let's find Y/n, now!" He yelled.

"B-but where do we even start?" I asked.

That's when Sebastian stepped in. "I may have an idea."

"And you're just now talking!?" I exclaimed in disbelief. He ignored my comment like everyone else in this manor does. Well beside Finnian, Baldroy, Mey-Rin, and Tanaka of crouse.

"Sebastian?" Ciel says as Alois let's go of his grip.

"He said something about your ex fiance. At first I thought he might have assume Y/n was your fiance. But he would never act upon something with no intel. It's possible... He could have been talking about your actual ex fiance, Elizabeth." He spoke.

Ciel eye widen with this news. "What does that annoying bitch have to do with this though?" Alois mumbled.

"What does Elizabeth have to do with any of this?" Ciel asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"She could have simply made a contract with Envy because she envied Y/n so much?" I said as I check to see if dirt was under my nails.

I looked back up too see a serious look on everyone's face. "Did I say something wrong?"

***

"Why does everyone house look so niiice?" I whined as I jump out of the carriage.

I can't believe I'm at Elizabeth Manor!!!

I don't fancy her cute character all that well, but I love her badass side. If she acted mor like that she would be on my top 10 favorite Black Butler list.