11: Play date

Tyson POV

"CIEEL!" I screamed as I ran down the hall in panic. I turn the corners fast crashing into a few people and saw Ciel standing there talking to Sebastian with a angry look on his face.

He looks and sees me in panic. "Tyson, what's wrong?" Sebastian asked me making Ciel roll his eyes "He's probably upset there isn't any of his American food here." Ciel snorted. I shooked my head no and was jumping and griping my hair at the same time.

"It's (Y/n)!" I said. Ciel face turned serious. "What? What happened to her?" He asked now interested what I was saying. "Did she get kidnapped again?" Asked Sebastian sighing making Ciel groan. "No, she would never letter happen again."

"Y-yeah well here's the thing.. she was kidnapped again." I let out in a small voice. "What!? I swear this girl is a pain. Do you know who it was?" Asked Ciel who seemed annoyed and worried at the same time. I nodded and said it loud and clear. "Two words; Drag Queen."

(Y/n) POV

I sat on the couch glaring at the figured who were sitting infront of me.

A frown was stich to my face as I felt my right foot tapping on the floor waiting for some answers.

"Why am I here?" I asked again looking at Grell who was smiling at me.

"Oh well you se-" Before he could finish his sentence a certain garden tool wacked him in the head. He looked up amd pouted at the person that gave him the bump on his head. "Aww Willy. Playing hard game on me now?" He says winking at the poker face man.

I raised an eyebrow looking at the reaper who looks like Sebastian. Did the creater of this anime have no sense of thought? Or did she just really like how handsome sebastian was and made other clones of him.

"Grell. What is you're explanation for your actions this time? Bringing a human in our work force." William askes while pushing up his galsses with the garden tool.

Pfsst. He has a nerd vibe.

"Well i was in the area and her red dress catch my eye. I remember her from before and how much fun her brother was. I thought she would be fun like him but I was wrong." Grell whines some more.

"Sorry its just im not a fan being kidnapped. Do you actually think I would ever go to a library just for fun? Hell no. I rather give my soul up than do that " I stated rolling my eyes.

"Return this being where you found it. And dont let her touch anything with her filthy hands." i gasp at Williams rudeness making me glare at him.

"Shut up you four eye before i make you blind with my  awesomeness." I said puffing my cheeks. This didn't make william face expression change. But just walked away.

Like the motherfvcking boss he is.

"So instead of taking me back to drama... Give me a tour." I said pulling on Grells ear. "Only if you set me a date with Sebastian." Grell says smirking. I pretened to think and smiled. "Deal~"

"Oh yaay!" He cheers and linked my arm. We walked through the building together and he should me all the places. I got to meet alot of reapers who he works with even though he doesn't like half of them.

Then it came to this one reaper who seems interesting. "Hey Grell. Who's this lovely lady you got here?" A reaper came up to ys as he leanes on the wall looking at me. "And why is she in a vampire costume?"

I bared my fake fangs at him and pretened to hiss. "Because im here to suck your blood Blah Blah Blah~" I told the teen.

"Haha, cute. Say how about I take you got for a drink and you can suck all the blood you want from me and suck anything else you want." He said wiggling his eyebrows.