Chapter 7: An Unexpected Invite

Charlotte was standing at her locker in between 1st and 2nd period. As she was getting her Art History book out she felt someone twirl her hair. She swallowed when she came face to face with a pair of icy blue eyes.

Those blue eyes belonged to Weston. "Hello beautiful..I have something for you." He said as he hands her envelope then kisses her cheek.

She let out a breathe she didn't realize that she was holding. She swallowed and with a shaky hand. She opened the envelope to see a plane ticket.

"Charlotte Baylor Seat GB. Destination Lake Tahoe. Flight Out December 18th."

*buzz buzz*

Charlotte looked down to see she had a notifcation on her phone. She unlocked her phone pulled up her messages.

"Merry Christmas Ms Baylor. Cant wait to spend Christmas with you. Don't be scared you should know by now. We love fun and we always make sure the girls have the best time.-BB"

She gasped and dropped her phone. She slammed her locker shoved everything in her bag and went running. She hid in the library with her knees up to her chest. Her arms over her head as she rocked back and forth.

Weston looked at Bucky when they seen her run. "Dude..we are going to need some high quality stuff for that one." Weston said

"I know..once we loosen her up she will be good." He said as they walked off to find the other three boys.

That night at the diner the boys came in. They had been coming in every night since that first night. This particular night was different though. This night they brought their main girls. Weston's girl Hayley Peters,Colton's girl Ashtyn Brown,Carter's girl Bellamy Jones of course Deacon had Wanda on his arm.

Lucy came out after Charlotte put in their order to do refills. Charlotte was on the phone doing a to go order. "Mrs Baylor.." Bellamy said

"Yes honey.." Delilah said

"Um we invited your daughter to come along on our winter retreat. We gave her a plane ticket this morning but she never answered us. My dad doesnt mind if she isnt able to come but did she say anything to you or Mr Baylor? My name is Bellamy by the way this is Wanda Hayley and Ashtyn." Bellamy said

Charlotte heard them as she was putting the order into the computer. She felt her stomach churning and praying to God that her mom said no.

"No she never mentioned anything. But I dont see why not it will be good for her. She never does anything fun so yes she can go. Besides if you already bought the ticket I would hate for that money to go to waste" Delilah  said

"Great perfect! Right girls?!" Bellamy said

"So perfect." Wanda said

Delilah walked back to the kitchen to find her daughter. "Charlotte you didnt tell me anything about the trip. See this right here is why me and your daddy worry about you. You are going and you are going to have fun enjoy high school for once." Lucy said

Charlotte looked down then the cook said "order up." She walked away from her mom to take them their food. Delilah told her husband about the trip. He was in agreeance with Delilah that their daughter needed more fun and excitement.

That Saturday morning Bellamy and the girls showed up at her house. Delilah didn't even try and stop them as Charlotte begged her. They spent the day at the mall they had two weeks to get things for the trip.

*A/N The Header

Ashtyn Wanda Hayley Bellamy..Weston Deacon Carter Colton and of course Bucky!!