Chapter 1: A New School Year Begins

It was the first morning of Junior year. Charlotte rolled over and turned off her alarm. "Day 1 of hell begins again." She thought to herself.

She dragged her self out of bed and into her bathroom. Two streets over a hung over Bucky Barnes was sleeping in his bed with Taylor Stringer the varsity cheer captain.

*buzz buzz buzz.*

Bucky half asleep reached over he grabbed his phone. "H-mm hello.." he whispered.

"James Buchanan..get your ass up right now. Me and your mother are both still at the hospital." James said

"Dad seriously don't yell. Im getting up." He said

"Im gonna call back in 15 you better be half way ready to walk out the door." James said

"Yes sir.." he said.

Bucky moved Taylor off of him and went to take a shower. He felt Taylor join him as she started to give him head. He rested his hand on her head. "Oh god yes..mmm thats it baby.." he said.

He reared his head back as he started to come undone. They finished up in the shower she left to go home. Bucky ate a bowl of cereal then headed to school.

Charlotte left for school in her 2004 Ford Mustang. It was her sister's first car and it was passed on to Charlotte. It didnt bother her that most of the kids at their school had newer models. She was just happy to have a car.

She pulled in to her spot. She saw the jocks all over by Bucky's spot. She rolled her eyes when she saw his 2019 Ford Raptor truck.

As she started to make her way up the student parking lot. "Hey look fellas its our school's last virgin." Bucky said

She cringed as she made her way up to the door as they all laughed. Walking the halls wasnt much better once she was done at her locker she went to the library. She closed the door behind her as she whispered "silence."

She found her favorite table and started to do some reading for her first class which was History. She read till the bell rang. She walked the halls as she felt their eyes on her.

Charlotte was a blonde it went well passed her shoulders. She had thick glasses and blue eyes. She never wore anything revealing and mainly stuck with black and grey colors and if her hair wasnt down it was in a braid.

Bucky was late getting to class reeking of weed and sex. "Mr Barnes you arent starting off on a good foot this year." Mr Foster said

"Yeah well atleast Im starting off with a good bang." He said as he got in his seat.

Charlotte rolled her eyes. Half way through class Bucky through a piece of paper at her.

"NERD"

She just tossed it in the trash and went back to her reading. That night Bucky and his friends went to a club the town over and they all showed up hung over at school.