outro

outro | like it should be

❝ for worse or for better

gonna give it to you, in capital letters ❞

third person's pov

"Jeon, what the hell, you know you can't be seen coming here." Lisa glanced everywhere in panic, afraid that someone would see him knocking at her door. jungkook only shrugged in response before taking her by the wrist virulently and pushing her inside her penthouse, closing the front door with his foot. She didn't have the time to pester him because of his irresponsible act that she was pressed against his chest, his face buried on the crook of her neck, his arms protectively tied around her waist.

"I've missed you so much." He whispered and that made her smile softly even though he couldn't see her. she unconsciously tighten her hold on his shoulders. She did miss him too.

"You promised not to take to front door anymore. I still don't know how we managed to shut down the rumors because of last time's incident."

Jeon jungkook was totally careless most of the time especially when it came to her, mind automatically commanding all his actions and moves. It has been several months after they went back from their holidays and the drastic change of rhythm in their life quickly reminded them of who they were and all their obligations towards their fans, their agencies, the medias, hell...the whole world.

While BTS was preparing for their very awaited comeback, BLACKPINK were once more hidden in their dungeons, casually allowed to attend fashion events and sent to shoot some commercials. you could think that since Jungkook and Lisa were in the same country, they would have had the time to hang out, more importantly date. But in reality, it was much more complicated than that.