day five

day five | starting (again)

jk's pov

After checking her bedroom and her members', I finally found her outside, water above her knees while sitted on the edge, watching thoughtlessly her feet dancing together. It has been a pretty rough day and I wished our constant arguments weren't adding more stress to her state but I was sure it did.

I contemplated her contemplating the magnificent view of the sea in front of her, she was perfectly fitting in the landscape. Her waist was thin but her hips had the perfect rounded curves while her upper body was strong and lean.

She was a sight, creating a shadow of a doll and I couldn't do anything except for looking at her in awe.

Hands in my pocket, I tried to regain a steady composure after completely melting at the view of her, wavy blond hair loose on her back. I couldn't be ogling at her like this though and I scolded myself. It was just so difficult not to be captivated by her, and I could only see her upper back while her legs swam in the pool.

I was such an idiot. He was a ray of sunlight towards everyone, even my hyungs kept saying she was so bright and positive. But somehow I was the one bringing out her anger and I wanted to do everything but that. But for now, bickering seemed the only way for us to interact with each other. It needed to change.

"Isn't it unhealthy to drink everyday?" My chin pointed her glass of wine on her side like she could see me but she wasn't paying attention.

"It's a habit of yours to judge everything that I do, I see."

Indeed, maybe it was clumsy.

"I didn't mean to."

"No big deal."

She sighed heavily, she had so much on her mind I could tell. I didn't know how to break ice without making a fool of myself.

·٠•

several hours earlier | nine o'clock