day seven

day six | singing

day six | singing

❝ let me catch ya vibe, let's just take our time

just relax your mind and take it easy ❞

lisa's pov

The next morning was kind of a relief for everyone. The intruder has been arrested and will have to take responsibility for her actions, the pictures were deleted and the girl was investigated to make sure there was only one copy of them. Calm slowly came back to the beach house after our boss confirmed that we could stay the remaining days of our vacation if we wanted to.

And we did.

Everyone tried to move forward and we focused on indoor activities, baking, reading, making music. A quatuor made of Jennie, Chaeyoung, Yoongi and Jungkook were playing the guitar led by Chaeyoung who casually taught them some chords that she knew. While I tried baking with Jin and miserably failed the only few tasks that were given to me. 

In the end, he gently told me to sit on the counter and watch him 'to learn from the best', his exact words. I had a great time telling him the Korean dad jokes I knew and I believed he had fun too.

Then around two in the afternoon-- after we devoured Jin's beautiful chocolate cake, Jennie and Namjoon went on recording in the studio with Hoseok and Yoongi. The instrumental that they were cooking looked better and better every listening. There were still some small improvements to do but both main rappers wanted to test some lyrics. I had no doubt it would be a hit.

Security around the house was tight, it wasn't exactly suffocating but it wasn't as free as the first days. We would get calls to let us know the environment was clear when we needed to go out to the beach or the grocery store or anywhere. But it was a small price to pay for freedom and so we had to accept it if we didn't want to fly straight back home, under the rain.