Chapter 31: Be Careful

Start from the beginning

"I should suggest that!"

Jooheon smirked and drank his coffee while the other quickly sent a message to the drowsy alpha to meet him later. He was definitely going to try what Jooheon said. Wonho smiled when his message sent, he tossed his phone away not caring if the grumpy alpha replied or not and looked at Jooheon.

"You are the best therapist ever Joo."

"Whatever," the head alpha finished his drink and toss it at the mini trash can he had close by. Now that he had his coffee he was ready to get into business "Report."

Wonho didn't need to ask the alpha what report he meant, he knew him to well and was always ready to update the leader in everything that goes around the pack and its borders.

"We did everything you and the other leaders agreed to do with the humans, uh, we moved them closer to the human territory and had a human make the 911 call. The police came and found the bodies, interviewed the human witness that is MiMi, the human mate of a werewolf from the Crescent Moon pack, and also the one that took care of Ki and Changkyun. She told the police that she found them in the exact state they were in."

"Alright, did they ask her what she was doing in the area when she's actually from Seoul?"

"She said she was going deer hunting with her boyfriend."

"Okay, as long the police don't get too suspicious."

"She managed the situation well, the police concluded that the humans were brutally attacked by wild animals, such as wolves and bears."

"So, we are out of the woods?"

"It seems that way. MiMi will let us know if anything comes up, but for now, it looks like an unfortunate accident."

Jooheon wiped his face, he was frustrated with those fucking rogues. Why the hell did they do that? and place them near the pack's territories no less?

"Something is not right."

"Nope. Rogues are planning something."

"This goes beyond their usual pranks, we have to capture one as soon as possible."

Wonho sighed running a hand through his messy hair when he stood up from the sofa "we tried to track them down yesterday as you ordered, and we didn't find a single rogue out there, which is weird, and the other packs have reported the same."

"We will keep looking, organize the best tracking units, that includes Hyungwon."

Wonho frowned, sad that he and Hyungwom won't have time to talk things through "Alright, I will have the units ready."

"Also, have Hyunwoo patrol the area, him and Gunhee. I want this territory secured."

"Okay, you got it boss." Wonho was about to leave then room when he abruptly stops and almost tripped with his own feet to look back at the alpha with a goofy smile "Oh! I forgot something important!"

"What is it?"

"MiMi is here and wants to see Changkyun. She has already seen Kihyun and doesn't want to leave until she sees her ball of fluff as she calls him."

"Okay, I will wake him up."

"Oki, she's downstairs."

Jooheon watched the other alpha leave that time without tripping and smiled when he turned his head to stare at his mate. Slowly he moved closer to the bed and nuzzled his omega's neck with bursting affection. Changkyun's eyes fluttered open, slowly, he felt Jooheon's face against his neck. It was sweet and cute how his mate sought out his warmth and then his lips when the omega fully awakened.