~You know what to do~

MMMMM HAVE ART THAT I DID

ON WITH THE STORY!

This chapter will have SEXUAL parts if you DON'T like DON'T READ!

N.Fredbear POV

I can finally catch up on my sleep...
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

(I wishhh)

I was sleeping for like 2 hours now? It's just me and Night home so yeaa... I have no idea what Night is planning. No idea... Mm...

Now I'm just sitting on the couch reading a book about... Stufffff

(😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏)

Why am I reading this?... Ugh...
"Fred~" I blush a bit.
"Y-yes?"
"Wanna walk around town with me?" Night waa now by me. I thought he will say something like 'let's fuck' or something like that.
"Yes!"
"Ok!" He kisses my cheek, "let's get ready!"
"Yea"

We got ready for our walk... To be honest it's nice to just hang out with Night just me and him! Him and me. Him and I???  Just hanging out!
"Heh... You seem happy Fred"
"Well of course! We don't get to hang out as much anyways!" Night smiled and he grad my paw pulling me close to him. And I blush. "N-Night?"
"Yes~"
"Y-you do k-know people a-are looking r-right?"
"Oh? I see them I just don't care... But if they hurt you... I'll kill them" Night kissed me... And I kinda forgot Night doesn't really care what others say. Just don't hurt the ones he loves.
"Heh... You liked that little cub?~" I was just blushing... Wait...
"'Little cub?' ... I'M NOT THAT SHORT NIGHT!" Kinda maddd but not I don't knowww.
"Well you are little to me~"
"Stawpppppppp" Night laughed a bit. While I was blushing like a tomato!
"Alright fine... I'll stop... For now~"
"STAWWWWWPPPP!!" Night just hold my paw as we walked around town.

Nightmare POV

Ahhhglh it's so cute when he blushes. We walked around for a while then we when back home... No one still here... Which means~
"Hey Fred how about we take a shower together?" Fred blushes.
"W-what?"
"You heard me~"
"U-um... A-are you sure?"
"Of course I am babe~"
"W-well... O-ok!"

(Da cheese 😂)

Welp we got undress and we took our shower... The time is not yet~
"Nightttt I'm trying to shower!"
"But I want your frienddd"
"Feel your our!"
"But I don't wanna... I want yours~"
"Nightttttt"
"Fineeee" I'll get it soon~

TIME SKIP BECAUSE THIS PART I JUST CAN'TTTTTTT

TIME TO GET TO DA GOOD STUFF

Now we dress and clean... Heh Fred was already laying down in bed so I got over Fred and licked his ear.
"N-Night... What are you doing?"
"You should know what we gonna go Fred~" Fred blushes.
"I-I mean... It has been a while"

(MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM)

"Exactly~" I keep licking his ears. Fred was just blushing as I was licking his ears.
"N-Night... You're teasingg"
"Or am I~" I can see Fred had his paw on my boxers now so I moved them, "not now Fred"
"Come onnnnnnnnn!"

N.Fredbear POV

He teasing meeee! Whyyyyy!
"Nighttt please stop with the teasing?"
"Huh? Ok then... How about we do something new?"
"New?"
"Well I saw this on the internet it's call the 69 pose... Wanna do it?" 69?... Eh?...

(IDK WHAT I'M WRITING BUT I'M STILL WRITING AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE 69 POSE IS WELL... GOOD LUCK!)

I didn't really know what it was but then Night was in that pose and I was kinda a bit uncomfortable with it. Like eeehhhhh. To be honest we both were moaning and yea... I think I was more.

Soon I cummed and Night's tail wagged. Night didn't cum yet but he was hard. Night pulled away and was pinning me to the bed. And I was panting.
"Heh... I can tell you miss this don't you Fred?"
"Of course I miss it... But I love you way then sex"
"Same here Fred" Night started to end me. It doesn't hurt as much but still hurts. "Aw~ getting used to it entering you?"
"Y-yea a bit"
"Good~" Night stop and told me he will move when I tell him.
"Y-you can move now Night" and he started to trust. God... I forgot about thr feeling! It's so nice~ but hurts too. I was moaning and screaming in pain a bit too. "More Night~"
"As you wish Fred" Night started to thrust faster and harder. My tail was wagging and I keep on moaning.

(Weee I don't know what else too write right now soooooo)

Night soon cummed into me and I cummed too. He pulled out and layed down by me.
"Love you Fred" he kissed me and was rubing his dick against mineee. I blush and moan out Night. And yet again we cummed again and fell asleep.

N.Foxy (hahaha)

We just got home.
"Ok we gonna make sure they are not doing that" Freddy said.
"Aye!" I check, "they asleep cap'n"
"Ok!" We took Midnight and Lilly into their room they were tried so yeaa.
Then we all when to bed to sleep now.

End Of Chapter