~High School Life~

Don't really know but... Imma just write a bit about them in high school like how they meet and yet again my AU so one thing will he a big thing okkk!

Nightmare POV

Great... Another day in his hell hole... And it's all ready hard enough! Like really why do people bully others? Why? It's stupid... I was sitting on the bus with my one and only brother... Our parents really don't like him... They keep saying "how the hell was a fox born from to bears" I always thought my mother was cheating... But no... You see my parents for some reason they dislikes foxes me on the other paw I don't really care. I really love my brother just because my parents don't doesn't mean I'll hate him.
"Hey Nightmare... You know you don't have to you know... Protect me?"
"I'm going to... I don't see why people bully you? Just because you can't really use powers... That's stupid... A stupid reason to bullied" Fox gaves me a paper.
(Nightmare's nickname for S.Foxy)
"Huh?" I looked at it, "new student today?"
"Yea and you are supposed to show him around" greaaaaat... Another people to deal with... Ugh... "During lunch or something"
"Ok... Just don't know what to expect from them..."

We soon got off the bus and walked to our classes. I don't really like school... First everyone hates me or likes me because...
Being the strongest is nice but protecting your brother who happens to be the weakest it's just... Ugh... I just want one person in this whole fucking school to not bully my brother Shadow Foxy or Fox.
I was sitting in my class and right now I have math... Ugh...

N.Fredbear POV

I walked into my math class and the first person I look at is this black bear sitting alone in the back... He looks mad and annoyed.
"We have a new student blah blah blah"
"I'm Nightmare Fredbear" only guy did yell out
"We another one with Nightmare in there name!" Now I'm confused...
"Hey (pick name) shut up" the teacher said, "anyways Nightmare Fredbear you can sit by Nightmare, Nightmare rise your paw" I look around but to see no paw in the air... The teacher sigh. "Nightmare is the one sitting in the back alone, also Nightmare you know what to d-"
"Yea yea I know... Show him around during I know..." I took my stuff and sat down by Nightmare? I guess... I want to say "hi" but I don't want bother him... And I'm shy too so I didn't really say much to him...

Time skip because why NOTTTT

Still N.Fredbear POV

I was sitting at the table... To only have some girls starting to flirt with me... Thing is I'm gay but I don't like telling anyone really so I just stay quite...
"Hey you're Nightmsre Fredbear right?" I looked to see Nightmare.
"Yea..."
"Then come on... I don't have all day" I got up but heard the girls say something like...

Why us he always like this?

He needs to learn to be nice?

And

No wonder he has no girlfriend..

Meaning Nightmare I single just like me... He show me around the school it was nice... Nightmare seems nice but I don't really know...
"Hey you alright?"
"Huh?... Y-yea... I'm fine" Nightmare glared...
"You seem shy... I'm guessing you are the shy type..."
"Yea..." Nightmare stop walking
"Well we are done here so bye... For now" he walked off... He is an odd one... But kinda cute too!
I walked to my locker to hear someone get hit to a locker? Mm I check on it to see 2 people bulling a fox... I hate bullies!
"Hey! That's not nice to bully people" they all looked at me.
"You're that new kid... Look you don't know anything so mine your our business!"
"Hey... It still not nice to bully people it's mean!"
After a while the bullies left. I look at the fox, "Hey you ok?"
"Yea... But no one is nice to me besides my brother"
"Your brother?"
"Yea his name is Nightmare" Nightmare?...
"I know your brother... He was the one who show me around"
"Oh yoy much be the new student... Do you know where Nightmare left off to?"
"I think to the band room?"
"Understandable... He does like music... Wanna come with me?"
"Um... sure"

Nightmare POV

I was outside of the band room... Thinking.
"Nightmare!" That was Fox I turn to see Fox and Nightmare Fredbear too... Ok what's going one...
"Why are you with my brother?..." I was a bit mad. Nightmare Fredbear backed up shaking a bit.
"Nightmare... Don't be mad he helped me with the bullies who never left me alone"
"Oh... Ok then sorry if I was mad... A lot of things happen here"
"I-it's ok... I was just wonder if we all can be friends" ... Friends?... Huh...
"Well..."

End of chapter
>:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'll Be Your Nightmare {Nightmare X Nightmare Fredbear} जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें