~I Love You~

"Wait... What?"

N.Fredbear POV

I blushed... Crapppp he heard me.... Whyyyy??? I can see Nightmare looking at me... And he is blushing?
"Fred... Do you like me?" I didn't say anything I slowly look up at Nightmare while blushing. I can see him blushing too. Without saying anything I gradded Nightmare's bow pulled him down to my height and kissed him. (Strong boiiiiiiiiii.) I felt his arms hug me which deepped the kiss. I blush dark red. He breaks the kiss for air.
"I-I love you N-Night" I was blushing so much.
"Heh... I love you to Fred" he kisses me again and I kiss back. I heard someone screaming? So I looked at saw everyone else looking at us. I whole face got red.

Nightmare POV

"They kissinggggg OMMGGGGGG" That was Chica... I hold Fredbear close to my chest turn my head to the others eyes glowing red.
"Leave. Us. Alone." They all ran out. I look at Fredbear.
"N-Night are you mad?" I kiss his cheek.
"Now at all Fred... Just wanted to get out... So I can do... Fred wanna be my boyfriend?" Fred blushed dark red.
"Y-yes!" I smile and hugged him and he hugs back.
"I only have one question Fred"
"Yea?" I gave off a little smirks.
"Want to stay with me in my room?" He blush.
"I-I....... I don't think... I'm ready for t-that" I laugh a bit.
"It's ok, take your time ok?" He nods. I hugged him again.
"So fluffy...." I blushed... He thinks I'm fluffy...
"Y-yea" I was blushing so much I just kept Fredbear close to me. I whisper in his ear, "I love you... When you are ready you can stay with me... And we may do more when you in bed~" he whole face was red, "only when you are ready ok?"
"O-ok" he smiles and I smile back at him.

N.Freddy POV

"Nightmare taking his time... Ok... By the way he sound he really wants Fredbear... But waiting for Fredbear to say its ok" I was telling the others.
"See that's good... Kinda unlike you Freddy and Foxy" Bonnie told us both.
"I-I was drunk ok!..." I turned away... Geez... I look over at Foxy too see he is asleep on my lap. I smiled and rub his ears. "We should all get some rest it's late now" they nodded and left to their rooms. I pick up Foxy and walks our room to see Nightmare taking Fredbear to Fredbear's room. I walks in my room still carrying Foxy and close the door.

N.Fredbear POV (so many changesss)

Nightmare walked me to my room while holding my paw. I blushed and looks at Nightmare to see him smiling. He opens the door.
"Good night Fred" he kisses my cheek.
"C-can you stay with me? Until I fall asleep?" I was holding his paw. He nods and we walk in my room. I sit on the bed and Nightmare sits by me.
"So Fred... How long have you liked me?" He looks at me.
"... I liked you for a long time now... Like... 3 years? We known each other for always... 6 years" (yepppp 😂😂) I look back at him. "How about you?"
"I saw about... Maybe 2 years and a half?... I don't remember" I hug Nightmare's arm and yawn. "Heh... Get some rest Fred" Nightmare picks me up making me blush.
"P-put me down!" He just giggled and set me down in my bed.
"Good night Fred" he kisses me and I kissed back.
"Night, ... Night?" Nightmare laughs again.
"Yep" he walks out of my room and closes the door. I put my blanket over me and fell asleep.

Nightmare POV

I walk out of Fred's room and walk to my room. So we are together now... I smiled. It's nice I walks in my room and lay on my bed. Thinking about love... I been in a relationship before... Didn't work out... I found out they were cheating on me... I could have killed them... But I didn't... Tho I wish I did...

FlashBack Nightmare POV

I was sitting on the couch...
"She not back yet?" (Nightmare was BI back then) I looked at the time... "Its always midnight... I'll call her again" I called Rose (his EX name IDK first thing that came to mind sorry if your name Rose 😫) She answer... She was drunk.
"Heyyyy~" yea she is drunk.
"Hey Rose... Want me to pick you up? You sound drunk..." I heard she giggle.
"Yeaa.... Suree" I drove over to the place where she was. She came out... I had to help her to the car and drove back home... She was saying weird stuff... But eh... I helpped her to our room and put her in bed... She fell asleep so fast. I walked out and sat on the couch...
"I wonder... What she has my contact name..." I got her phone and my phone and called her... I was shock to see what it said... It said

"Side Bae" ... What the fuck?... Side Bae?!?... I got mad... Fucking cheater... Her phone was ringing and it said... "Bae" ... Who is this fucker?... I picked it up.
"Hey Rose!... I was thinking you were sleeping because you were drunk... And you said I should have fucked you lighter... But yea..." I didn't say anything... I was able to copy a voice of someone he care about... So I did his brother's young...
"Fuck you" that's all I said and I hung up... Pissed... No ... More than pissed!... Morning come... I didn't sleep at all... I was in the kitchen drinking some coffee...
"Hey Nightmare!" Ross walk over to me... Again I said nothing and just looked away. "Hey... What's wrong?" I growled a bit at her.
"You fucking cheated... You bitch... Now get your fucking shit and get out if my house" I was hell la pissed at get her. She looked shocked.
"H-how did you?"
"He fucking called you!... Now leave!" I growled louder at her. She was scared she nodded a got her things and left... I saw that I broke the cup in my hand...
"If only this cup was her fucking face..." I was close to killing her but I didn't...
"... I don't know about love..." ... I didn't leave my house... Until...

End Of Chapter

Hahahahahahhahahahahah ÒwÓ