Even when I only found out the truth that she was being abused and the guilt I had for her grew. I continued messing with Derek because I wanted to be the one by her side.

I wanted to be her support, the one she confines in.

Because truth is that I fell for her, hard and it was inevitable.

In a way, I knew what I was getting myself into it. So I decided to make her happy. Make her mine.

I asked her out.

I would constantly try to impress her. But in her eyes, it was always Derek.

I groaned as I walked in the hallways and pulled the locks of my hair.

I could practically see the scene of her being hit by a truck and my blood ran cold and when I rushed to her it was too late. I can still remember how she was out cold in my arms lying there almost dead.

I looked at her through the hole of the door of her ward. She laid on the bed lifelessly her skin looked pale and delicate. Her beautiful hair was all around the place and framed her gentle face that was bruised and she had a bandage wrapped around her forehead. I was dreading to see her beautiful grey eyes. To hear her laughter, to see her smile, to see her silly reaction and to see her fooling around, my little troublemaker.At the mere thought, my lips twitched forward.

"Are you here for Bella Mariah Wilson?" Asked a man in his fifty who was dressed in a white coat.

"Yes."

***

The Doctor looked at me then at his folder."How is she, Doctor?" I asked concern laced in my voice.

He gave me a sympathetic smile before replying, "She is passed the critical situation she was brought at the right time any minutes later and ... She has a few broken ribs and also received a severe blow on the head causing brain trauma and a few concussions. However, through the scan on her head, my colleagues and I noticed how the injury on her head was already present and was left untreated. Have you ever noticed these symptoms such as loss of awareness of surroundings, changes in personality, wandering and getting lost confusion before she was in the accident? " The doctor calmly questioned as he went through the file.

"Yes, she did," I told him as I remembered the countless time that I would see Bella lost, and not mentally present.

"But what are you trying to say, doctor?" I asked uncertain.

"There is a high possibility of her having amnesia but the accident was not the main cause of it until before the accident even occurred she had head injuries causing her to have amnesia I guess that they weren't activated till the accident." The doctor explained.

"So she lost her memories?" I repeated slowly as he processed all the information that the man with the white coat said.

"Like I said there is a possibility, but I can't say anything till she wakes up." The doctor reminds.

"Let's say that she did lose her memory what are the chances of her getting them back?" I questioned.

"Fifty fifty. She may never get her memory back, she may get certain memories back or maybe everything it depends on the patient."

***

Bella's POV😇

Complete darkness surrounded me like a cloak.

"Hello," echoed my voice.

I walked in the darkness aimlessly.

Everything was blank.

I had no idea where my destination was.

When suddenly I felt someone pulling me.

A blinding light appeared.

I breathed heavily as I felt like I was drowning.

Pain and soreness were all I felt.

I opened my eyes and immediately closed them at the blinding light as I groaned a cough. /but was unable to do so due to the oxygen mask. My throat felt dry. I slowly fluttered my eyes adjusting to the brightness of the light.

It took me a while to absorb my surrounding since my gaze was still a bit hazy. I heard the heart rate machine going up. My eyes suddenly layed upon a boy who had his head laying at the side of bed I was on.

He was holding onto my hand as his life was depending on it.

I carefully took my hand out of his grasp which woke him up.

"Bella?" He said as he stood up abruptly.

"Who's Bella?" I curiously asked in my groggy throat.

He helped me drink water and it felt soothing,

"Bella means beautiful in spanish,"he said before caressing my cheek gently.

Through the numbness of my body his touch was comforting even I tensed at the first touch.

"Who are you?" I inquired as I relaxed into his touch.

"Your boyfriend, Diego."

Dum. Dum. Dum

(Dramatic piano sound)

Always wanted to do that.

So yeah hope u like this chapter and adios until next time !!!