𝐈𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐊𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭

"Come on big boy, we have to get you dressed!" I said to Joenah who was glued to the TV after finishing his breakfast.

"No." He said plainly

"Jojo, come on please, you have to take a bath. You'll meet a new friend today." I told him

Joenah looked at me long and hard as if he was thinking about what I had said.

"Joenah, get new friend?" He asked

"Yes but only if you get in the bath."

"Okay!" He said cheerfully

Joenah loved meeting new people, he was always very sociable as a baby and would love when any and everybody held him so meeting somebody new meant a lot to him.

We walked to his bed room that was painted a soft baby blue with a bright royal blue accent wall that was decorated with his name in colorful blocks along with drawing he made, pictures of him alone, with his friends and some family members.

"Pick out what you want to wear, buddy." 

Joenah opened his clothes drawer and pulled out blue old navy jeans with a red 'Cars' tee shirt. Grabbing an tank top and some underwear for him. Luckily for him, Joenah was capable enough to bathe himself with me just checking up on him once in a while to make sure he's okay which usually just consisted of me shouting into the bathroom and him responding.

Around 12:15, the doorbell rang while I was playing with trains with Joenah.

"Be right back." I told Joenah who just nodded his head but paid me no mind.

I opened the door to see Nas standing in the doorway with three bags.

"So, you gon let me in or what?" He said smirking at me

"Oh, y-yeah. Come in." I said 

Nas walked in and walked into the kitchen and sat the bags on the counter.

"Jojo, come in here, your new friend is here!" I shouted

Joenah ran into the kitchen holding his train and smiled instantly at Nas.

"Hi!" He shouted, jumping up and down while flailing his arms in excitement.

"I'm Nas, and I brought you some gifts." He said

"Joenah!" Jojo said clapping 

Nas opened the bright blue bag that he had with him and pulled out a bunch of toys from trains, cars, stuffed animals and puzzles, he had it all.

Joenah looked at all the toys in amazement and reached for the shiny red train.

"Aht aht, what do you say Jojo?" I questioned him

"Thank you!" He shouted

Nas smiled and handed him the train.

"Okay, go ahead and take them to your room okay? And also clean up because it's almost nap time!" I told him

Joenah gave me a fast nod and ran into the back to his room.

"And for you... this." Nas said handing me a large red velvet bag.

"You didn't have to bring me anything. Thanks for bringing him those toys too, he was so excited to meet you." I told him

"Didn't have to. Wanted to. Now take it." He said, holding the bag out.

"You gon stop demanding me to do shit." I smirked opening the bag

I pulled out a large Louis Vuitton tote with the matching clutch attached to it.