𝐈

𝐊𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭

"Kwality, you're on in five." Celine, the house mom said to me as I sat at my station finishing my makeup.

"Thank you." I told her as I fixed my left lash

"House of Magic is PACKED tonight babies, we got rappers, ballers and shot callers in here tonight so be sure that y'all are working the hardest!" Celine snapped at all of us.

"You finna go out there and kill it KB." Nima (NEE-MA), one of my stripper friends said to me as she stood behind me watching me fix my lashes.

"Thank you baby!" I said giving her a hug

"Alright ladies and gentlemen! Next up we bringing out everybody's favorite stripper, with her fine ass! Either you love her or you envy her but everyone knows that I'm talking about the illustrious MISS KWALITY CHAMPAGNEEE!" Dj Shawn Jay announced as I strutted out onto the stage in my 8 inch glitter Christian Louboutin heels while the crowd screamed and 'Jam' by Kevin Gates played throughout the club.

I walked up to the pole, wrapping my right leg around it and swirling around before climbing it and turning myself upside down on it while slowly spreading my legs. As I held myself up, there were bills of upwards of $20 being constantly tossed at me. I slid back down the pole, hitting a full split and slowly moving one cheek at a time and making eye contact with a random man in the crowd. I preformed other various moves until the song was over, I stood on the stage, striking a pose while the men lusted over me. Collecting most the money on the stage as the curtains closed in front of my, I grabbed my bag that I kept to the left of the stage and threw the money in there. Just by looking at it, I could tell that it was at least $950, if not $1,000 in there which is good for a three minute routine. Going backstage, I stuffed the duffle bag into my locker before sitting at a station and fixing my outfit and sipping my bottle of water.

Chris, the club owner walked into the back room and scanned the room until he found me and came over. 

"Kwality, you did great, Beautiful." He beamed

"Thank you Chris." I smiled flashing him a smile of my perfect pearly whites. 

It was easy to tell that Chris was one of those white men that had a major obsession with black women and always fantasized about them. Besides being married to a white woman, Chris was always flirting with his girls at the club or screwing the ones that would let him. Chris stood tall at 6'2 with a full head of thick dirty blonde hair and blue, almond shaped eyes. He sort of resembled both, Chris Pratt and Justin Timberlake in a odd way.

"Anyways, I came over here to tell you that you were requested in a private party in VIP section 6." He told me. I nodded and told him I would be right over. Chris smiled and thanked me for being his "best money maker" before he walked over to Keshia's station. I walked from backstage and went into the VIP Section.

"You did great Kwality." Bruce, the security guard said to me as he let me in the section

"Nas, there go that fine bitch that was just on stage. You requested her or some shit?" This brownskin, dirty looking dread headed man said gawking at me.

"Man, yea." The man I assumed was Nas said before he jogged over to me.

"Wassup Ma, I'm Nas, we got bottles and shit, me and my li' team wanted you to come turn up with us." He said rubbing his hands together and smirking at me.

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞!