Damned

Hi lovely reader,

Please Read.

This is a very IMPORTANT update that I want to share in regards to my books on Wattpad.

Other than having editing issues, my books were actually stolen on this platform and hence I will be removing them and putting them on my own blog ('The Catalog by Celine').

It is still available there, on my blog, for FREE.

You can find the link to my blog on my Wattpad bio.

This is just a personal decision that I feel a lot safer taking, as I know my books are secure on my own site. You can also find all my books there: Fatal Alliances, The Saints Have Fallen, Ophelia (a new thriller book that I'm extremely excited to share with you! I'll be sharing that one very soon), and few other books I'm currently working on.

Alsoo, if you sign up for my email list on my blog I'll be sharing exclusive bonus chapters of my books to subscribers (it will be sent on occasions and I have a bonus chapter to share with you pretty soon as well).

I worked really hard on the blog and tried to make it very reader-friendly so you can turn on dark mode whilst reading, and share your comments next to the text you want to comment on.

Anyway, thanks for supporting and I hope to see you over at the blog: The Catalog by Celine

Love you always,

Celine.