50) Even After the Odds

So, this is the last chapter. 

Let's just stop and take a minute to appreciate how a book can bring so many of us together <3

Comment here and let me know where you're from <3

I appreciate each and every one of you. There's a really important note at the end of the chapter. Don't forget to read it. 

_______________________

CHAPTER REMOVED (due to my books being stolen on this platform, I decided to switch platforms)

You can find the full, free, and edited version of this story on my blog 'The Catalog by Celine' (link in my Wattpad bio).

This story will not be posted here on Wattpad.

It will ONLY be found on my blog.

____________

So this is it. I just want to thank you for reading and giving this little book of mine the love and support you gave. Over the year, I've also been writing a new book. It's called 'Ophelia', a psychological thriller that I KNOW you'd love. I think so far, it might actually be my favourite book yet. I can't wait until you guys get a chance to read this. Follow me on Instagram @ celinekmahadeo for more updates on this and when and where it will be published! Also I have not forgotten about 'The Saints Have Fallen' which is published there. Be sure to check that one out if you haven't yet! A new chapter is posted. 

Another important question; are there any Polish readers on here? If yes, please comment here or reach out to me on Instagram ( @celinekmahadeo )  I have some extremely exciting news to share. 

Feel free to leave your thoughts here as well on what you thought about Damned. 

If you like poetry be sure to check out my poetry page on instagram @celinempoetry Or simply connect and keep in touch with me on my personal account @celinekmahadeo. I'm actually an old lady who doesn't use much other forms of social media. lol.

Anyway, thank you so much again and I can't wait to share the new stories with you. 

This one's been a journey.

Love Always,

Celine.