3) Untainted

Hi! Please don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT! :)

* * * * * *

"Katrina." he purred gluing me to the wall. His body filled almost every space between us and it wasn't helpful that I felt his leg edge dangerously between mine.

"It's Katherine." I spat, yet heard my voice break softly.

"I don't care."

I tried to get away from him but couldn't. The man was a solid, hard-core rock on top of me.

"Don't move." he frowned, "I don't want to kill you yet."

With a sigh, I stopped and stared right into his sea blue eyes, "So what kind of deal are you talking about?"

"Your brother- You want to find him and so do I." His voice seemed to turn into a murderous kind of tone. Then of course it was completely appropriate for the situation at the moment.

"I don't understand. What does my brother have to do with you? Why do you want to find him?"

"For someone who has a gun aimed at her head, you sure are sweet enough to ask so many questions. Do you want me to blow your pretty brain out?" he chuckled, "Don't act like a four year old."

"Do I look like four to you?" I sassed a little too boldly.

"Well why don't you take your clothes off and I'll be the judge of that?" he grinned wickedly and released me, taking a step back.

I was shocked no shit. Did he really say that? What the hell.

"You didn't answer me." I braved.

"I don't answer to anyone angel. Know your limits with me."

A sudden rush of logic washed over me. He was right. This man was dangerous, I should watch my mouth around him. Taking note of my silence, he edged closer to me. Pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear, he kept his firm hand at the nape of my neck.

"That shitty brother of yours has some balls to run away without repaying me Miss Katherine."

"What?" I asked completely perplexed right now.

"Son-of-a-bitčh sabotaged a deal, broke the code and took for the hills right after." he stated through clenched teeth.

"I don't see how I could be involved in that." I tried to reason. I didn't want to be around this man anymore.

With his gaze burning on me, he slowly curved the edge of his lips upward in a seductive manner, "Because, sweetheart, you're going to help me find him much faster. I'm honestly tired of his stupid game."

"You want me to help you find my brother so that you can kill him?" I arched an eyebrow, "Over my dead body."

"That could be arranged." he quickly retorted.

"Are you done talking shit Mr Rostov? It's getting late and I have to get home." I scowled as if nothing was wrong.

Who was I kidding?

That seemed to piss him off even more. For some odd reason, I felt faint. I had to get out of here. I didn't like this feeling.

As I was about to walk away, he pulled me back to him.

"Let go of me!"

"Don't you want to stay with me angel?" he chuckled.

"Stop it!" I breathed, "You can't keep me here!"

"Can't I?" he grinned wolfishly.

"You- this is kidnapping!"

"You came to me." he corrected.