12) Restricted Affinity

Hi! :)

So like the most suckish thing happened. When I had updated the last chapter (rush), wattpad had a glitch and literally deleted half of the comments -_- (So that's why some of you may not see yours)
And the most surprising thing is that- that certain chapter had gotten the most comments out of all so far.
I wonder why...LOL...xD #gun

Do enjoy this chapter and don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT !! :D

* * * * * *

Vitaly blinked at me but just when I was expecting a shocked expression from him, he smiled.

“Go ahead Angel, shoot me.”

Damn him.

“What?”

He chuckled, “That is, if you know how to.”

“Oh shut up!” I snapped, annoyed.

“I can do that once you pull that trigger.”

“Did I not punch you hard enough Rostov?”

Before he could have said another word, the sudden sound of someone clearing their throat brought us to attention.

“If you two are done here?” Mikhail’s cold voice iced through the air.

Pushing himself up, Vitaly snatched the gun away from me and stuck it back in his pants. Rubbing his chin casually, he walked up to Mikhail while I sat myself up on the ground. They spoke in a soft tone of voice laced with few Russian words within their sentences.

That shit must be important.

Mikhail, with a nod, seemed to agree to something Vitaly had requested and left the room. He looked back at me sitting on the floor and raised both eyebrows. In response, I wiggled mine and winked at him.

“Help me up.” I beamed sticking my hand out to him.

With a tired sigh, he pulled me up to him and glued me to his chest.

“I’m in confliction whether I should be proud or pissed at you Donovan.”

“That makes sense.” I smiled, “I mean, I was a ninja in my past life Soft Served. You got to expect those things.”

“What?”

I slipped my hand under his shirt and held the gun, when he suddenly placed a hand over mine on it.

“No.” he frowned.

“Aw! Why not?”

“Because I said so, it isn’t a toy.”

“But Vitvit!” I pouted.

The sound of his phone ringing suddenly alerted him and he released me to answer it. After five minutes, I exited the room as he was still on the call. As soon as I was out of his sight, I felt myself swaying by what had just happened. It took a while for the feeling to hit me but it knocked me down like a freaking bulldozer.

Vitaly kissed me.

I’d never been kissed by anyone before. How the hell did I even know what to do? Wait, did I kiss him back? Of course I did, I mean- I did right? Dear God, did I do it the correct way? And he, I had to admit was insanely skilled at it. He probably had been tying a lot of cherry stems with that tongue of his.

Okay, ew.

Calm down Donovan.

Don’t go there.

There are better things to think about than what Vitaly’s tongue can do.

Taking a deep breath, I tried to ignore what happened when he left the room, saying not a word. I couldn’t forget what happened. To be honest, I didn’t like how he thought I was weak. I mean, I admit I am a bit physically weak and this was proven that day at the dinner function in the hotel. Walking back into his ‘workout’ room, I looked at all the equipment around. I’ve never been in a gym my entire life but I guess I can figure out what to do here. I ran on the treadmill for quite a while until I finally got tired and stopped. At the side of the room, I noticed a punching bag. Maybe if I was lucky I’d figure out that that’s where he stored a body he murdered. Alright, that wasn’t funny. I needed so much help.