hot girl bummer!

we're all hot girls here

hello! and welcome to HOT GIRL BUMMER!i once had a plot shop up before, but i took it down because tbh i was tired of it LOL but i've been having some ideas lately that i thought others would like to write because i haven't had any time

i once had a plot shop up before, but i took it down because tbh i was tired of it LOL but i've been having some ideas lately that i thought others would like to write because i haven't had any time.

RULES FOR HOT GIRL BUMMER!

ONE. please be patient after you ask. i am not always on here, and i don't have my notifications on.

TWO. it's not a first come, first serve. i'm going based on previous works and how often you've updated them. i'm probably not going to accept if you have ten books that haven't been updated for months at a time.

THREE. you have eight days to publish the book after i accept you. even if it's just a prologue/intro that's fine. as long as you publish something, i know that you have an interest in actually writing it.

FOUR. there is a password to make sure you read the rules. it will be hidden somewhere in this chapter.

FIVE. all of these plots are my babies. please please please only request if you really plan on writing them. of course, you can always give it back if you find it too hard/much for you.

SIX. please be kind. don't demand i give it to you :'(

SHOWS/MOVIES IN HOT GIRL BUMMER!

teen wolf
supernatural
the vampire diaries
the society
the 100
mcu*
scream
harry potter*
stranger things
american horror story
game of thrones
the walking dead
fear the walking dead*
riverdale*
twilight
YOU
brooklyn 99*
it*
anime/kpop*
various celebrities

an asterisk means there won't be a lot, because i haven't really watched them lol password is: avocados! thank you for visiting!