c h a p t e r - t h i r t e e n

My blush didn't disappear for the whole time that I was at school. Mostly because Cole had told me about his "amazing" dream that he had this morning and didn't forget to add in details, extra details that made things throb down there but I had managed to keep that under control, can't say much about my cheeks though. The cheeks on my face, not my ass although, Cole did say something about teaching me more things and more things meant more nakedness which reminded me about the day in his office.

'You heat up anymore, you'll either turn into a heater or a tomato.' Jessie whispered discreetly next to me while moving a little in her seat, making sure to keep her eyes on the teacher who really hated students that talked...or just students. 'And tell my idiotic brother to stop looking this way because people might get the wrong idea of how he's looking at you.' My eyes wandered over to where Cole was sitting, which was in a seat next to the window but he was facing us, more like me, and smirking.

I tucked a piece of hair that had fallen onto the side of my face, behind my ear but that was a little bit of a mistake because my blush was clear to him now. 'So you want to tell me why the hell you're so red?' Jessie whispered next to me while keeping her eye on the teacher who was eyeing Jessie with a suspicious look but she shook him off with a smile and a nod of her head before slouching in her chair more.

'You want to tell me why you're acting so weird?' I asked her. She leaned her head towards me and as soon as the teacher turned around, she started whispering very quickly, 'I found out some things about our hot teacher and it makes me want to just get in any position for him and them him do whatever to me, like damn.' She breathed when she finished and fanned her face.

'What did you find out?' I asked her making her snicker.

'If you two girls don't stop speaking, then you're going to have to stay after school for detention.' The teacher, who Jessie thought was hot looked at us with an intimidating look which made me want to shrink back but I didn't do anything but stare at Jessi who shifted slightly in her seat.

'Sorry, sir.' She whispered and earned a nod from the guy before he went back to the lesson. Looking at Jessie, I saw her biting her lip while squeezing her eyes shut so I nudged her to get her attention. 'He's having sex with one of the teachers and I caught them but they didn't see me but they were doing some nasty stuff on the staff room table.' After saying that, her hand flew to her mouth and her other hand was fanning her.

'What were you doing in the staff room? And why the hell were you watching?' The teacher turned to us and glared before moving on. Jessie leaned towards me again and said, 'Had to go find Mr Hottie, and his body was just that damn fine. Being a switch is just awesome sometimes, the things you see and hear.' She was in a dazed mood, not even realizing the dude that was giving her daggers.

'I don't think your boy toy over there likes that.' I said, nudging my head over to Nick who sat there glaring at the teacher who was oblivious to the things around him as he continued with the lesson. Jessie made a dramatic sound at the back of her throat before flipping her hair over her shoulder catching the attention of Nick who gave her a smirk and then a wink but he got elbowed in the stomach by Cole making Jessie laugh.

'You two girls as staying behind after class, the same goes for you two.' Jessie and I looked at the teacher with bewilderment but he wasn't taking no for an answer, actually he wasn't even going to take an answer because he walked away from our desk. I could feel Cole's gaze on me so I looked towards him to see him glaring at me but there was something in his eyes which just shouted that he was up to something.

After class me, Jessie, Cole and Nick stood behind our chairs, waiting to hear what our punishment was as we were held in here for break. I didn't know if it was bad or not and to be honest, dirty thoughts were going through my head when I thought about the possibilities of the teacher or McHottie joining Nick and Cole in being doms then punishing me and Jessie. Jeez, I think Jessie and I swapped bodies for a minute.