c h a p t e r - e i g h t

Have you ever felt this weird feeling that someone is in your house when they aren't supposed to be? Well I'm getting that feeling right now, even if my house is eerily quiet I can still sense that someone is here because of the different scent that seems to be in some rooms of the house. I closed my front door loudly, making sure the intruder knew that I was here then I proceeded to drop my bag onto the floor and put my keys in the bowl which also made a loud noise. No one came out yet, but I was still set on someone being here and I was going to find out who it was and then I was going to kill them, or at least injury them.

I had searched the whole house and no one was here, I looked through all the rooms' bathrooms and also cupboards! It must've been Trent's stupid cologne or something that I had smelt because he was the one that slept over and he was the one who just made my whole life seem like crap and scary because of his stupid words...and now I'm rambling. Sighing, I walked over to my bathroom and went straight to the mirror where I saw my horrible face that had smeared eyeliner and mascara as well as dry lips and a really messy tangled hair sitting on top of my head. I gave out another sigh as I bent down to get my wet wipes from underneath the sink (there was a cupboard there) and when I came up again, my face and voice box was ready to scream but hands went over both my mouth and hips.

'Shh.' Cole whispered soothingly into my ear as he looked at me through the mirror. My wet wipes had now dropped to the floor as I tried my hardest not to melt in his arms and also try not to waver as he continued to hold me in place, trying to calm me down. He removed his hand from my mouth but his other hand continued to stay on my waist but he didn't speak as his hand moved away from my mouth and slid further down my body, passed my waist and rested on top of my jean buttons.

'W-what are you doing h-here?' It was like my brain knew what words to form but my body just melted against his touch. Cole never answered me though, but he did continue to leave my skin scalding from his continuous touching as he kissed my neck to my shoulder blade and then he pulled down my top slightly to get better access to my sweet spot. My eyes rolled to the back of my head once Cole started sucking on the part where my shoulder meets my neck; I could feel his other hand unbutton my jeans slowly as my core pooled with my juices.

'Cora!' I jumped out of my skin once I heard my mom's voice echo throughout the house. Cole's hands didn't freeze against my skin and neither did his lips, I couldn't even control the thousands of jolts that hit my core when I rubbed against his hard steel. 'Cole!' I hissed secretly not wanting him to stop but the thought of my mother hearing my moans just made me embarrassed, I would die if she knew a boy was here especially if that boy was Cole.

I bit back a moan as Cole's hands skimmed my panty line but then again, I heard my mother shout my name from downstairs, 'Cora are you home?' I shuddered as my mind started to blow out of proportion at the level of alertness I had right now. 'Y-yeah! I'm I-in the b-bathroom.'

'You don't sound okay, what's wrong? Do you want me to come up?' My eyes opened wide when that question was heard and I tried to pry Cole off me but he wouldn't budge.

'No, I-I'll be fine.' I shouted back and bit my lip so hard after that because Cole's finger had dipped inside my panty and made its way through to my wet hole. There was no answer to my response but that still made me unsure whether this was right or not; my thoughts flew out of my brain once Cole's finger went into my hole, making me arch my back against his chest.

I was left breathless when he began sucking on the soft spot on my neck and continued to slowly thrust his finger into my tight but wet hole. I gripped his arm when he decided to thrust his finger faster in and out of me then adding a second finger which sent me into oblivion as well as over the edge and I found myself not being able to stand up properly as my cum dripped down my thighs. Not only was I breathing hard but I was in a daze, Cole seemed smug as he locked eyes with me in the mirror but I could guess that he would need some help in his department...too bad that my mom was downstairs.