c h a p t e r - f i v e

'Maybe I should take you home.' Cole said getting up and brushing off the excess dust that caught on his jeans. His tone with me turned hard and cold, it didn't frighten me it just disappointed me and I felt a whole load of guilt wash through me.

'Cole, I didn-' I got up as well and tried to reason with him until he stopped me. 'You don't need to explain. Hurry up.' He walked to the exit of the treehouse until I pulled him back and smashed my lips onto his. Cole pushed me onto the wall of the treehouse and deepened the kiss, bringing himself closer to me so that there was no space in between us.

The sexual side of me was always brought out whenever he kissed me, a side I never wanted the world to know about. Cole bit my lip which didn't bring pain but pleasure, I moaned when his tongue slid into my mouth and our tongues started fighting for dominance which I knew Cole craved but what harm was it to try be the dominant one?

A lot. A lot of harm. Cole growled and pushed himself onto me more making me gasp out at both the pain and the pleasure his hard length brought when it pushed into my stomach. He was big, very big but if we were to have sex I knew I wouldn't have been afraid because the sexual princess in me wanted something long, hard and big inside of her. I tried to wrap my arms around Cole's neck but he stopped them mid-way and smashed them above my head, pinning them there was exploring my mouth and getting me wetter by the minute.

We both pulled away for air and looked into each other's eyes, both of us were consumed in lust that nothing else mattered at the minute. We again started kissing but I knew my place of not wanting dominance; I felt Cole's hand on my body, one pinning my hands while the other one was spreading my legs open which I let him, he then slipped his fingers into the waistband of my sweats and went into my knickers, sending fireworks through me. I could feel his smirk as he felt how wet I was, I was soaking or even more than soaking as he dipped one of his fingers into my tight hole making me writhe against him but stopped when I felt his hand stop moving.

'You better behave little red, or you aren't going to get what you want.' His husky voice made me leak more, I nodded solemnly at his request which then made him proceed to sending me into heaven. His finger went in and out of my hole, he started kissing down my jaw and latched himself onto my neck just like how a baby would onto their mother's breast. I arched my back into the wood, not caring about how it was irritating my skin because this was too enjoyable to think about anything else.

I gasped and made another little sound as he added another finger, stretching my little hole but I didn't protest because his thumb started rubbing my clit slowly so agonisingly slowly. I moved against his hand which only made him stop so I did the same and opened my eyes to stare into his one which only had a warning in them, I was about to say something when he pulled his finger out but moaned loudly when he pushed his fingers back in without warning. I cried out when he added another finger and started rubbing my clit faster which made me arch my back even more, I squeezed my eyes shut as I realised that I was close to my climax.

'Please.' I breathed out without opening my eyes because if I did, I would cum just by looking at him.

'Please what?' He had an edge to his voice, I bit my lip from crying out from the pleasure I was receiving.

'I-I need to c-cum!' I struggled to say as my mind was swarming with pleasure. 'You do?' He whispered in my ear, I muttered an uh-huh before I felt his fingers slide out of me and his thumb no longer on my clit. When I opened my eyes I felt Cole let go of my wrists then bend down to my pussy, he pulled my sweats and panties down to my knees before giving me a smirk then latching onto my slit and sucked. I threw my head and gave out a loud moan as I had my hands in Cole's

hair.

His tongue caused so much pleasure that the need to cum got worse, my stomach clenched as I held back until Cole told me I could cum. I was breathing quick, sweat formed on my head and my mouth became dry from moaning so much. I was thrown over the edge when Cole's fingers had returned into me, I haven't had a feeling like this ever not even when we were in class and Cole fingered me, it was like a gate was opened and a flood water was released from me. I blushed a bright red as I thought I had peed but I knew I didn't, I squirted. I learnt this from...friends in my old school, the girls had had sex themselves while telling me their story.