c h a p t e r - s i x

Start from the beginning

'We need to get you cleaned up.' I said softly, about to touch his face but he moved away from me.

'I don't need your help.' He said harshly. My anger spiked up and I had the urge to slap him but I held that urge back and instead said, 'You need to learn to be kinder to those who are willing to help you because like Jessie said, you are going to end up in trouble but no one will be there to help you.' With that, I walked away from Cole and thankfully he didn't follow me, even though a part of me wanted him to.

The whole day went like a blur and I found myself sitting in front of my mirror with just a towel on and my wet hair on my left side. Second dinner with Trent, this time though I'm going to make an effort to prove that I am okay with this even though I'm not. My eyes glanced over at the clock that sat by my bed before returning back to the mirror that held my reflection, the mirror that held my appearance that considered of red hair- which looked darker since I hadn't dried it yet- my eyes which had slight dark circles under them, arms that hung by my side and my figure which was an hourglass. It's not that I wasn't satisfied with my body, it was because of how much I have changed during these last couple of years.

I sighed squeezing my eyes shut not wanting to bring back the memories and walked to my wardrobe where inside, there was another dress waiting to be worn and shown off. It was a blue dress that was made out of silk and had a slit on the right side of the dress to show off your right leg, what the hell was there to show off and who was I meant to show my body off to? I groaned as I took it off the railing and put it down on my bed as the towel dropped in a pool around my feet, I stepped out of the pool and headed to my drawers then got out my bra and panties which were also midnight blue. I put on a robe as I thought of doing my make-up first: concealer, eyeliner and mascara with a little bit of nude lipstick.

Taking off my gown I shivered as the cold air hit me but what also hit me was the fact that I realised that cold air hit me. I turned to the window to see it open, I didn't open that though? A warm hand touched my body making me gasp, another hand covered my mouth bringing me to their body and all I did was enjoy the touch I was receiving because I noticed the scent of this person. Cole. He didn't say anything to me and I didn't say anything to him, he trailed his nose down my neck as the hand that was once on my right shoulder moved across to my left so that his arm draped across my chest. Tingles and lust shot off my body like a thick need and tension, Cole seemed to get that but he continued his slow torture on my neck.

'You smell beautiful.' He whispered in my ear ever so gently. I closed my eyes and leaned my head slightly back, feeling more of Cole and Cole senior; slowly grinding onto it, I heard Cole moan into my ear before chuckling. His hand moved down from my mouth towards my panties which were soaking with my juices, he played with the panty line before teasing me by pretending to pull them down making me bite my lip in anticipation.

'I didn't like the way you raised your voice at me today, Little Red.' My eyes shot open and I wanted to turn around but Cole's hands trapped me onto him like a second skin. His harsh breathing made my heart beat as fast as his too because I rubbed on his hard on when I didn't mean to and now it caused us more pleasure, I couldn't ignore it no matter how hard I tried.

'You deserved it.' I breathed out breathlessly.

Cole made a sound at the back of his throat before turning me around and throwing me on the bed and as I started to sit up a little, his body hovered over mine as he forced me to lay back on the bed which I did. He smirked at how obedient I was then leaned down to kiss me but I moved my face to the side, just because he could control my sexual emotions doesn't mean that he could control my mind. His deep chuckle set me in confusion and I didn't have the time to process what he was going to do as I was flipped onto my stomach.

'This might teach you something about not disrespecting me, Little Red.' The nickname rolled off his tongue smoothly but as seductive as a slut was to her buyer or the guy she was going to fuck. I made no movements what so ever, I just lay there like he told me to waiting for my punishment to begin and now I wish I braced myself as I felt a hand come down onto my ass.

I muffled my scream by facing down on the sheets but my head was pulled up roughly by Cole's hand in my hair. 'You will do as I say and count each time I slap you and if you don't do that,' A deep sinister chuckle broke out within him making me shiver. 'I'll make things worse. Now count.' His words processed through my mind before another slap was brought down on my already hurt ass.

'One.' I struggled to say, trying to ignore the pain. Another smack, 'Two.' I gasped.

This continued until he stopped at five, his slaps were at different times so it hurt more with each unknown slap that was sent to me. Although, even though I did feel pain, I also felt this balloon rising in me as if I was about to cum but that didn't happen as there was pain too. Judging by the also wetness running down my thigh and onto the bed sheets, I guess I liked it more than I should have even with the pain. I was still breathing hard, trying to forget or absorb the pain as Cole turned me around but my heart went into overload as I saw the noticeable tent poking through his jeans.

'I'm being fair to you tonight. Very fair, so I suggest trying to not piss me off.' Cole warned, my attention was only at his boner which I badly wanted in my mouth like the little whore I was becoming for him. I was his whore now wasn't I? My thought spans were wavered when I felt Cole's fingers roughly pushing my head up by my chin. 'Do you understand, Little Red?' He asked, softly yet it seemed so...demanding like all his other requests.

'Yes.' I said softly, ignoring everything else and focusing on his eyes which held dominance, power, anger and most of us, lust.

'Yes what?' His grip on my chin tightened making me what to cry out but my sexual organs thought otherwise.

'Yes, sir.' I whispered. Cole smirked before placing a soft kiss on my lips, making the hard steel like boner go unnoticeable as it touched my stomach where a thousand jolts of lust shot through my body and into my core. I need to get these sheets washed, seriously. 'You need to get ready, Little Red.'

'What about you're...?' The word wouldn't come to my mouth but with one glance at his hard on, a devilish smirk appeared onto his face making me melt on the spot. 'You don't have to worry about that. Now go get your sexy ass ready; I'll meet you after the dinner or maybe, with your luck, I'll meet you there in the restaurant and we could have a little bit of fun like we did last time.' Remembering that day brought a tight knot in my stomach making my thighs quiver slightly. Before I could say anything, I heard my mom's voice through the door.

'Cora, are you ready yet? Trent called saying that he would be here in half an hour!' Cole visibly stiffened underneath my touch making me look at him in confusion. 'I'll be done by then.' The only answer I received was muttering and descending steps.

'I should be going.' Cole said, getting off me and the bed and walking towards the window.

'Cole?' He stopped but he didn't turn around. 'Are you okay?' I could see a smirk set upon his face and his body relaxed.

'I'm fine Little Red, enjoy your dinner.' And with that, he was gone.