"This is cool" I smiled at her.

"Alright come on before I get the urge to jump" she laughs and we turn around to head back.

"I hope you guys like it here as much as I do, its going to be so cool to have everyone here now" she explains but then I look over at her and her head falls low on her chest.

"Wait" she stops and I do the same, looking at her, "I'm sorry about what happened to the camp and you can't blame yourself Zo"

"Yeah but I do" I say.

"Its not fair to yourself, you shouldn't do that you know? Itll be okay, think of it as being lucky enough to have another place to stay instead of being out where those high Rollers could get you" she finishes before we head back to the house.

She locks the back doors and I still keep in step with her steps as we head for the stairs.

"You find a room" she elbows me, "I'm sure Susan will call a meeting in a little while. I'll come and get you or she'll send someone"

I nod and she leaves me standing by the steps. I head up them and I see Dylan and Christian make their way down the hall sneakily. They are laughing and I meet their eyes, they tell me to keep quiet even though I have no idea what they did or are doing. I laugh and head down the hall to the left. A door opens to my left and out comes Chelsea, at first I think she took her own room but behind her comes James and Xander.

I meet her eyes and she rolls her own.

"Don't" she holds up a finger to me, "its definitely not what it looks like and will never be what it looks like" she finishes.

"Hey Zoe" Xander smile widens and James nods his head in my direction. I wave at them and glance at Chelsea before she heads down the hall.

I keep walking until I reach the last door all the way at the end. I grab the handle and turn the knob of the door, heading into the single room. I close the door behind me but don't lock it.

I look around the room, it wasn't small at all with a huge bed and a window. The bathroom was off to the left, the ceilings were high and gold brown wood. The floor was white carpet and there was more than one chair on the side of the bed. I made my way to the window and I could see the moon making it's way into the sky, the day had started so tragically and I was glad it ended better. I smile at the moon as I thought of Mom thinking how if it weren't for her being so close to Susan, we wouldn't be here right now.

"Thanks Mom" I say through the glass before placing my hand on it. I looked down at the view and to my surprise, it was the view of the backyard just like the window in the room I shared with Mia at the camp.

Someone knocks on the door and I turn around.

"You all set Zo?" Stacey came in the room slowly, "I'd figured you'd choose this one"

"Yeah, why is that?" I ask her.

She shrugs, "I don't know, there was always this sort of energy coming from this room when it was just us too here but that's a story for another time" she waves the thought away with her hand.

"Time for the meeting, Susan wants everyone downstairs" she tells me and I nod.

"Okay" then I think about my things, "oh I left my bag downstairs, I forgot I even had it with me"

"That's alright, come on now Zo. Mother doesn't like to wait on anyone" her eyes widen and I laugh.

We head out the room and I shut the door behind me, following her down the stairs I see everyone else come out of the rooms they chose and head down the steps behind us. We all head to the living area and they take seats. I head for the front door instead to get my bag I left on the side of the door first. I pick it up and check if it's open when something flashes out the window on the right of the door. My head snaps up toward it but there is nothing there when I look so I shake my head and head for the living room.